Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Yep in fabulous neon green
    Bloodninja, is that you?

lol net neutrality supporters going full hypocrite

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoBurning View Post
    I think Nazi's are well beyond the scope of "hey guys, calm down and be neutral," especially now that they're killing people again. There's that freedom of speech line about not shouting fire in a movie theater, and I'm pretty sure the 1st Amendment doesn't cover actually setting fire to the theater, either.
    This cannot be stressed enough. Look at these guys. These are not some neo-fascists, or some new brand that tries a different route of facism. These are literal Nazis. The use Hitlers book, Hitlers uniform, Hitlers Phrases. The put themselves into a line with all the Nazis who are responsible for 20 million deaths in just a decade. And they are proud of it.

So this is not about some new movement, these are real Nazis. These are the guys your grandparents fought against. These are the guys who'd happily killed you all. These people are your actual enemies. These people want to destroy the united states of America.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post

I've never said I supported it glad I didn't
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    We are not quite yet in a point where hosting Nazi sites could be considered a good PR move.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    There's a big difference between hosting and providing access. Learn what net neutrality is.
    Stop defending nazi censorship practices

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop defending nazi censorship practices

Lol by defending Nazis. Lol fuck that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again I'm forced to ask -- isn't this a prime example of the conservative ideal? Private companies getting to pick and choose who they do business with? Why is it suddenly a bad thing?

Oh, right. ​Hypocrisy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Once again I'm forced to ask -- isn't this a prime example of the conservative ideal? Private companies getting to pick and choose who they do business with? Why is it suddenly a bad thing?

Oh, right. ​Hypocrisy.
    Thank god it's not lesbian Nazis trying to get married. That be a hum dinger.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I believe your full of shit asking an irrelevant question I don't fucking think cancer should exist but it does therefore I believe research to try to end it should
    But you agree, that businesses should be able to discriminate based upon any grounds, including race/sex/religion/political ideology. I mean, if they aren't allowed to discriminate against certain groups that are given special protection by the government, then that means the government effectively is deciding who gets censored.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Companies spend billions of dollars every year to get what they want from Congress....and now you want them to stand on the sidelines and be neutral? Ha. HA. HA!
    There is no neutrality when it comes to nazis.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    GoDaddy actually defended hosting the site in the past. A article on the site allegedly disparaged the girl who died at the rally which was the last straw for GoDaddy.

Alt-righters claim they were hacked.

lol people who don't know what net neutrality is going full spazztard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    So long as ISP's remain neutral. The freedom of the internet is a very delicate thing. Once sites start getting blocked things will just keep snowballing until we're the entire internet is like that of China.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    But you agree, that businesses should be able to discriminate based upon any grounds, including race/sex/religion/political ideology. I mean, if they aren't allowed to discriminate against certain groups that are given special protection by the government, then that means the government effectively is deciding who gets censored.
    No they shouldn't but Alt-Right don't represent white people, nor do they represent conservatives or America they represent a racist terrorist organization that thinks they are going to turn the fucking earth into Middle Earth.

They aren't protected anymore than ISIS.

This isn't a government either this is a private organization who like any private individual can tell another group unless they are a protected class to go fuck themselves. Nazis can go fuck themselves.

My understanding is that the site was hijacked by hackers? Was that after Godaddy pulled the plug or before ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Not at all; the opposite of white isn't black, it's not-white:

A company can do business with anyone they want, also they can decline business with anyone they want. But the government has deemed that some groups are worthy of their protection (for example because of historical reasons). So declining business because you belong to one of the groups the government wants to protect is illegal.

That's not the same as the government deciding who can get censored.

We can argue about this whole law, but right now it is in place, so let me ask you: Why do you think the government should make Nazis a protected group?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    My understanding is that the site was hijacked by hackers? Was that after Godaddy pulled the plug or before ?
    This article has been online for at least 24 hours. I had the questionable honor to read a bit on this site, and tbh the (despicable) article about this woman didn't seem out of place at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    So long as ISP's remain neutral. The freedom of the internet is a very delicate thing. Once sites start getting blocked things will just keep snowballing until we're the entire internet is like that of China.
    Yeah well glad you suddenly care when it is Nazis, I am not especially concerned with your ability to discern or distinguish the difference between censorship and a business saying fuck you guys you don't represent us, and we don't want you.

Guess that counting on being white and special by birth these Alt-Right Nazi's promote check just bounced.

This is not their fucking blood and soil this is not their fucking country and they not entitled to the works or services of anyone else because they are white and decided to be fucking terrorist.

Lol by defending Nazis. Lol fuck that.
    First amendment protects unpopular speech.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah well glad you suddenly care when it is Nazis, I am not especially concerned with your ability to discern or distinguish the difference between censorship and a business saying fuck you guys you don't represent us, and we don't want you.

Guess that counting on being white and special by birth these Alt-Right Nazi's promote check just bounced.

This is not their fucking blood and soil this is not their fucking country and they not entitled to the works or services of anyone else because they are white and decided to be fucking terrorist.
    Please elaborate on the first reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    First amendment protects unpopular speech.
    ... from government censorship.

So how exactly is GoDaddy part of the government?

If not, how does:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances"

apply to Go Daddy?