Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    "But Antifa!"

has replaced

"But her emails!"

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Are you saying gay or changing sex because that actually is a thing with a lot of chemicals in waterways. If he even had gay on there but explained it as changing sex, then he's equal to CNN then because CNN has ridiculous titles all the time that are opinion/inaccurate but stated as fact.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Can't we just all agree to ignore this guy?
    Would be nice, but then how would Genngreymane up its post count?

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    The only reason I even encountered Alex Jones is because I watch Joe Rogan's podcast and he was on. People actually complained about Joe Rogan having him on the show because it was giving his insanity a platform. To be honest, I listened to the whole podcast and if anything it just made him look like a complete nutcase. There was a point he said democrats are intergalactic sexual predators or something.
    He said they WANT to be, key difference. You have to understand his brilliance to appreciate the insanity.

Easy sell saying the rich and in power want to transcend past their human forms and minds into the 4th dimension and require the life essence of children to do this. You know, the basics

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    And the president says that millions of illegal immigrants voted for Hillary and that his election crowd was the largest ever despite both things being demonstrably false.

If no one is holding the president accountable for things he says, why do you expect them to hold some hack commentator accountable?
    When "there are more than one truths and my truth can be different than yours even if facts say otherwise" was a staple of communication theories like critical race theory and feminism and that came decades ago, I don't think we need to worry about Trump's truth then.

Should you not lock this guy up?
    I mean, he is clearly mad.

I think the bonebroth really pumped up the supremacists

He is proof that all you need is a good radio voice.

Deleted
    https://streamable.com/svxcr

This video got deleted very fast on YouTube, suspiciously fast if you ask me. Video shows the victim, the innocent black bystander, who happened to be there at the wrong time, wasn't as innocent as claimed. If that made him a lot of money, my blessings to him and his family.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Should you not lock this guy up?
    I mean, he is clearly mad.
    Give him a few years and the right will give him the presidential nomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    CNN has has press creds for years and they talk out of their ass 99% of the time.
    NOT EVEN FUCKING CLOSE. CNN doesn't peddle bullshit like Infowars does. Just because you are fucking gullible, doesn't mean they are "talking out of their ass 99% of the time". It just means you are just like every other Trump supporter, YOU LOVE BEING LIED TO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Genn this similar to you giving tennistroll legitimacy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    When "there are more than one truths and my truth can be different than yours even if facts say otherwise" was a staple of communication theories like critical race theory and feminism and that came decades ago, I don't think we need to worry about Trump's truth then.
    The difference is he's the fucking president, not some schmoe on tumblr.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

7+ Year Old Account
    I dont know why people take him seriously he's become a living meme just like that orange dim wit in the white house

I just assume everything Alex Jones says is false, I thought we reached that consensus a long time ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    yeah, he's a nutjob. i do hope his kids are safe with their mom.

but i'll definitely always be suspicious of these types.
    oh yeah always good to be suspicious of everything these days lol
    mr pickles

geeze no wonder they took away his kids.

Is MMOC a news aggregate site now? Just a copy and pasted story, very weak.

*~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

"low energy Alex, LOW ENERGY"

10+ Year Old Account
    A> Conspiracy stuff is a no-no.

B> We already have enough threads on Charlottesville; keep discussion there.