When was the last time you felt embarrassed that you didn't know something about WoW?

Do you ever join a group or raid and go "Yikes! I can't remember how x works / what to do / what they said" and how do you handle that situation? Do you ask? Fake it til you make it? Something else?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, if old content, I just admit I don't remember it. When it comes to current content, if I don't know, I don't know, and tell people. Though, I hardly meet such problems and I have no problem admitting if anything. Guess that is what happens when you've played since day one. And I regret nothing.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When I fell to my death on my Priest in Legion and my friend asked why I didn't just levitate. I was like "oh... I forgot that existed on priests" kicker was, it was even on my Hotbar.