Deleted

Quick question about errors

Hello. Im slightly addicted too addons and usally have atleast 15addons running at one time. The only problem with this is that i always get loads of errors. Usally have too /reload once every 1-2h due too something not working anymore.

Is this a common thing when you run multiple addons at one time?
    Also some addons give errors the moment i login but work jusy fine after that anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garaad View Post
    Hello. Im slightly addicted too addons and usally have atleast 15addons running at one time.
    Only 15? I don't even want to count mine!!!

Very few addons will give you errors just for running other addsons. You can disable LUA errors in the ESC menu, but the best way to not get them is to make sure all addons are updated to current gameversion. While older ones may still work, they are most likely the cause of your problems. Unless you play on an older machine with very little RAM, of course.

Deleted
    So when you run a lot of addons will stuff like LFG/Bg buttons stop working after awhile?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garaad View Post
    So when you run a lot of addons will stuff like LFG/Bg buttons stop working after awhile?
    Not with the ones I have, no. Without a full list of your addons and their versions, I'm not sure anyone here can tell you what may or may not be the issue. But as I wrote, most likely culprit is outdated addons.

Deleted
    Not home so dont have a list atm. Will deffo go over what im using too make sure things are updated and see what happens

Check these screenshots out.

If you're getting a bunch of errors, it's very likely just one of your addons. Make sure you're using addons that are compatible with the current version of WoW.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Check these screenshots out.

If you're getting a bunch of errors, it's very likely just one of your addons. Make sure you're using addons that are compatible with the current version of WoW.
    228 installed, 513 items.
    Though that isn't all enabled, and some not even used at all.
    Working on a decluttering.

Seriously tempted to start from scratch.
    Don't think there is any configuration which is a necessity to keep.

Want to keep it down at a more manageable number, so that enabling/disabling in a list becomes easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.