Thread: Ni no Kuni II

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Ni no Kuni II

I am surprised no topic about this game? I really enjoyed the first one and indeed can't wait for the second one!

From what I know they are removing the familiars system. Dat guy voice ! it is Steven Hartley the same guy who voiced Eredin in Witcher 3 and Vilhelm in Dark Souls 3 Ashes of Ariandel dlc.

Let us hope the game is better than the first one or at least on par.

Funny enough I'm getting a PS3 today and the first game.

Looks like a lot of fun.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

One of the best RPG's on the PS3 imo. I have the CE of Ni No Kuni 2 pre-ordered since it was announced.

An example of some of it's amazing music.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandgato View Post
    One of the best RPG's on the PS3 imo. I have the CE of Ni No Kuni 2 pre-ordered since it was announced.

An example of some of it's amazing music.

Totally agree with you I mean most of RPGs these days specially the ones in PS3 are very linear and you barely have big open world RPGs to the point I was doubting the capabilities of PS3 was thinking maybe PS3 is not powerful enough to do a good big open world RPGs like the good old days but with awesome modern visuals so yes Ni no Kuni proved me wrong and I am glad!

This might be the one game that finally makes me go out and get a PS4. Kinda sad that are not using the same familiar system as the first game. Hopefully new system is as fun.

One day...I'll actually finish the first game..
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    This might be the one game that finally makes me go out and get a PS4. Kinda sad that are not using the same familiar system as the first game. Hopefully new system is as fun.
    In fact Ni No Kuni II will also be released in pc not only consoles. You can already pre purchase it in Steam.

http://gematsu.com/2017/08/ni-no-kun...ode-skirmishes

look like there is going to be something similar to the dark cloud town building system and skirmishes remind me of Suikoden,keeping my eyes on this game could be alot of fun.

Looks so damn good. Just hope they don't delay it for the third time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will buy it when it's released in March.
    I loved the story and characters of the first one. Very few games with honest and 'good' characters.
    Last edited by Bugg; 2018-02-17 at 09:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    I will buy it when it's released in March.
    I loved the story and characters of the first one. Very few games with honest and 'good' characters.
    Indeed! I loved the first one and II seems to have even better and more fun combat system! I can't wait!

Looks like Level 5 have made another fantastic JRPG. Can't wait to play it next month(damn studies).

never got around to playing the first one.

Does anyone know if this one will have endgame content like super bosses?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    never got around to playing the first one.

Does anyone know if this one will have endgame content like super bosses?
    Like the first one its a story driven game, when the story is done the game is done. That said if it's like the first one then the story will be great and very memorable.

The game takes about 35 hours to complete doing just the main story and over 70 with all the side quests and kingdom building added in.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    Like the first one its a story driven game, when the story is done the game is done. That said if it's like the first one then the story will be great and very memorable.

The game takes about 35 hours to complete doing just the main story and over 70 with all the side quests and kingdom building added in.
    K thx for the info.

Do I have to play the first game to understand the second one?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    Do I have to play the first game to understand the second one?
    Nope, it takes place 500 years after the first game. New story with new characters, just same name of some locations.

About a hour in and I won't spoil it but the game is highly enjoyable.

I did not expect the game to be as dark as it has and its only been a hour

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    About a hour in and I won't spoil it but the game is highly enjoyable.

I did not expect the game to be as dark as it has and its only been a hour
    Yup looks can be deceiving just like the first game haha enjoy . The first game was one of the best JRPGs in the PS3 era imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Yup looks can be deceiving just like the first game haha enjoy . The first game was one of the best JRPGs in the PS3 era imo.
    Cool I own it, Just never got around to playing it. Ill finish this up and after Farcry 5 Tuseday ill likely go play the first one.