Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    The new models and animations fill me with an excitement of new and beautiful looking. The art department at Blizzard never fails to dissapoint me. I can understand why not everyone might get excited over something new or something as basic as new models and new animations but I think it adds a new layer to the game that I can enjoy. Plus as a "modelviewer artist" and inspiring machinmater the new models are a great touch up for my work when compared to the older models.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

Deleted
    @OP Perhaps if you didn't play fully zoomed out, you would actually be able to see your character and those around you, including its model and animations, perhaps then you would be able to appreciate the small things. Until then no, you will never understand, as your character is probably the size of an ant where you might as well be playing an RTS.

Understand that not everyone plays the game the way you do, look at the things you do, or care for the same things you do. Also, the updated model was probably not the reason for a lack of content in WoD, the reason is far more likely that Blizzard abandoned WoD after its extremely poor reception and immediately shifted their focus to Legion. As I recall, people started hating on WoD real hard after only two months. Compare that to Legion which has now been out for a year, and whilst it as always receives some flack, is far more praised than even MoP was at its time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer the old models skeletons, but like the new skins. So many things look retarded now compared to the old, shoulders looks/have strange positionings (female orc and male troll for example). The tauren males hunch that was never present before etc. They should've checked all of these things BEFORE they released it..
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar