Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    and every time you want that you want a studio to not make a new game with that team. Throwbacks are nice in theory but its that kind of thing that lead to studios trying to force them between games using lesser teams and you get things like the Silent Hill HD collection.
    Personally i can enjoy Final Fantasy V just as much today as way back when and low poly doesnt really age any worse than sprite art does.

God knows i would want a new Skies of Arcadia than another rebuild of the first.
    i mean, if theyre full on remakes/reimaginings/reboots like final fantasy 7 sure but this thread is specifically about remasters. those usually are never done by the actual devs and are usually outsourced to a 3rd or 2nd party team. they dont affect whether or not a sequel would be made and occasionally actually make a sequel get made like when the team who did the sly cooper remaster for ps3 sold well and they let that team go on to make a 4th game
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Shattered Galaxy
    SOCOM 2/3
    Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Morrowind would be a good choice. I will give it a slot

Soul Claibur 2

Mario Sunshine

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh give me allready.

GTA Vice City.
    Warcraft 3.
    Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy.

I'd play a remaster of the original Alice game.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

I just had a thought. I would love it if they went back and redid (or, hell, FINISHED) the Legacy of Kain games. But with the passing of Tony Jay they would have to recast the Elder God and it just wouldn't be the same...

Fucking Squeenix and fucking Nosgoth put a nail in that IP's coffin though.

Deleted
    The entire Wing Commander series

The only game I can think of is swat 4

7+ Year Old Account
    Provided that they don't get messed up:

1: Lands of Lore: The Throne of Chaos
    2: Neverwinter Nights
    3: Warcraft: Orcs & Humans

There is a Morrowind remaster in the works called Skywind. It's being done by fans using the Skyrim engine but hopefully will be good when it eventually comes out. I think it's still happening anyway...

depends what you mean by remastered, because starcraft remastered is not a complete game. No movies, different character portraits, and depending on what you were hoping for - zero improvements to the gameplay. The last one I concede isn't that big of an issue if you get the first 2 right, but having attack move scan for targets so infrequently and wait until the last second to pick up targets is pretty lacklustre in a newish game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only have one I would really love to see remade:

Interstate '76

The music was amazing (track 21 has always been my fav):

Last edited by Mystrome; 2017-08-16 at 11:39 AM.

Legacy Of kain series.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i mean, if theyre full on remakes/reimaginings/reboots like final fantasy 7 sure but this thread is specifically about remasters. those usually are never done by the actual devs and are usually outsourced to a 3rd or 2nd party team. they dont affect whether or not a sequel would be made and occasionally actually make a sequel get made like when the team who did the sly cooper remaster for ps3 sold well and they let that team go on to make a 4th game
    The trouble with it is theres only like 2 in the world dedicated to it and the one that does the vita to ps4 stuff with games like Gravity Rush do an amazing job, the other not so much and everything else has looked better but in every other way been worse. I mean i enjoy the PS3 version of Peace Walker a lot but konami also put out HD ports where sound files played for the wrong thing, textures loaded on the wrong things and crippling save corruption bugs not included in the original.

7+ Year Old Account
    Most already said what I would want but here are mine

Knights of the old replublic

Vampire: the masquerade bloodlines

Ogre battle:March of the black queen or lets cling together.

Heroes 3
    Warcraft 3
    Diablo 2

Deleted
    Wizards and warriors
    Magic the gathering (1997).

I do not even need a remaster, i would like to be able to play them in today´s system and bug free, so i do not get stuck at 95% of the game, as is the case with Wizards and warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Warcraft 1 -3 remade with HoS assets and graphics
    2. Mega Man and X
    3. Doom (Classic Episodes remade with new engine)

Deleted
    1. Deus Ex
    2. Super Mario Sunshine
    3. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (Including everything that has been scrapped during the development, which is a lot of things)

1. Medieval
    2. Siphon filter 2
    3. Final fantasy 8