Which dungeons give best tabard rep?

Leveling a Pandaren Brewmaster atm, and interested in two reps: Tushui Pandaren and Order of the Cloud Serpent. As I understand it, I need to buy the tabard and use it for the Tushui rep, but which dungeons are best for that? I'm a tank so can solo even recent stuff easy, but do they all give tabard rep? Or only those from certain expansions?

Also, what about the bonus rep option for MoP reps? I have the Cloud Serpent one checked (also doing the dailies and such, should be finished soon anyway). Does this still work and what does it work on?

Thanks,
    Brewmaster Ko Lee

Bonus Rep for MoP factions is for bonus rep when doing random MoP Dungeons, if I'm not completely wrong. Don't forget the 100% bonus rep token at revered (works for most MoP factions) .
    My last information is, that Grim Batol is the best Dungeon for rep farming. Tushui can be farmed in here, Serpent not. Hero gives more rep, but you can do hero just once per day. Farming on normal is good, too (just jump into your death after killing the endboss. Simply reset the dungeon while flying to the entrance. Make a 'no armor' makro, otherwise you have to repair)
    Last edited by Bloodyleech; 2017-08-16 at 06:05 AM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    The bonus rep for MoP doesn't work anymore no. The easiest way for grinding Cloud Serpent rep, is to do dailies and egg farming until Revered, then buy the extra rep token.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

If he is still 90, he could do normal MoP Dungeons for daily rep. This should work

I bought the tabard, and found it also gives rep in Legion dungeons. This may not be the fastest way to farm rep, but has the great advantage that it does not require doing anything I wasn't doing anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    If he is still 90, he could do normal MoP Dungeons for daily rep. This should work
    It also works during MoP Timewalking.