Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Alt-left Anfa says stabbing cops horses justified

http://bigleaguepolitics.com/boston-...animal-racist/

Boston Antifa: Police Horse Stabbing Was Justified Because the Animal is Racist

Mon July 17th, 2017 12:07 am EST

Cassandra Fairbanks

Speaking to Fox News host Jesse Watters, a member of Boston Antifa who asked the network to identify him only as “Kevin” asserted that the stabbing of a police horse was justified because the animal was racist.

Kevin claims to have authored an open letter which was published to the anarchist website It’s Going Down that called for liberals and progressives to support violent Antifa tactics to oust President Donald Trump.

When questioned by Watters about his support for violence against the right, the anarchist claimed that they only support violence as self defense. In response, the Fox News host asked the young man about the fact that there is rarely hand to hand combat — but rather just a bunch of angry kids going around and vandalizing, looting, and setting fires in the streets.

“How is that self defense?” Watters asked. “Are you familiar with the violent actions your group has perpetrated?”

“You gotta take my word for it, it is in self defense against right wing aggression,” Kevin, who voted for Hillary Clinton, responded.

“Was it self defense when you firebombed a limousine during the inauguration?” Watters asked, referring to a vehicle owned by a Muslim immigrant that was torched in Washington, DC, on election day.

Responding to that incident, the increasingly uncomfortable seeming anarchist made a broad and unsubstantiated claim that “right wingers” go around causing chaos to blame on the black bloc.

“What about when an ANTIFA member stabbed a police horse in the neck with a knife? Was the horse a racist Trump supporter?” Watters asked.

Shockingly, the bespectacled man responded “yes,” leading Watters to laugh and assert that he was unaware that horses could vote.

The horse was stabbed with a flag pole that had a nail driven into one end by Lisa Simon, a female anarchist, who was counter protesting the Philadelphia March Against Sharia in June.

Simon’s goal was reportedly to get the horse to run into the crowd, causing chaos — completely unconcerned about the safety of those who could have potentially been trampled, or with the well being of the horse itself.

Luckily, the horse remained calm and professional — continuing to do its job.

Perhaps Kevin from Boston Antifa is correct and the horse is a Trump supporter after all. It has far too much work ethic to be an anarchist or Democrat.
    People are unused to truth.
    People follow consistent truth.
    Respect the power and impact of truth.
    Men who speak truth drive value.

I hope the horses kicks their brains out.

That poor horse. Wtf is wrong with these people?
    "How many eyes does Lord Bloodraven have? A thousand eyes, and one."

10+ Year Old Account
    What did the Nazis do now that it requires as much as 2 antifa threads as distraction?

10+ Year Old Account
    That video interview is just insanity in a box. What the actual fuck is people thinking?!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

"bigleaguepolitics.com" ?

There's a lot of people who love horses, they're not going to react to this in a good way.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    http://bigleaguepolitics.com/boston-...animal-racist/

Boston Antifa: Police Horse Stabbing Was Justified Because the Animal is Racist

I'm assuming you can't answer my question seeing as how you keep creating threads with a term that you have no idea what it means or represents.......

So again like the last thread.

So per your title, I'm going to need you to tell me what alt-left is.

Who identifies as alt-left?

Who are their leaders?

Who's run for office?

What campuses have they been allowed to speak at?

The alt-right are very much like Antifa, I agree, it's a shame they don't want to admit it so they coin terms like alt-left to try and make blanket statements about people who oppose the alt-right.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    When those horses are used aggressively against protesters, then yeah... fuck the horses. I'd cut their legs off underneath them with a sword if it were a battlefield.

You think the celts and germans had any mercy for dogs when the romans used them to attack them?
    Yeah those neo nazi horses really deserves it ,atleast that's what those idiots think lmao.

I would love to see the horses stomp their faces in but thats just me loving to see all animal abusers be punished, i take great pleasure in seeing those kind of things, mmmm would be sweet to see.

And sorry to say it but that was no warzone if it was those antifa guys would be all dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Two problems with your comic.

One: 'Liberal' needs to read Progressive.

Two: This is just another application of identity politics. GG.

I want to believe that guy is a prop to take heat off the far right, but really fringe groups like antifa and kkk are so fucking stupid it's totally possible that guy isn't acting.

Deleted
    Wait... A racist horse? Throw that man into the politics, that's some class A freaking crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post

This is the original, btw.

This guy isn't antifa, he's a youtube troll named BG Kumbi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    And here's the difference between the left and the right:

That's absolutely despicable and sick and anyone doing that is absolutely wrong and needs to be removed from society.

Period. No equivalences, no "but what about...", no "both sides", nothing else. Those people are completely, objectively, absolutely wrong.
    Yep, this. If you think it's acceptable to stab police horses, you are a sick fucker. Doesn't matter if "the Right pissed you off", it's wrong. Don't do it.

This guy is A TROLL. I had a thread about this a couple of weeks ago. You can look here at his past YouTube videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/BGKumbi/featured

Other videos include: Bernie Sanders Tried to Rape Me, The End of My YouTube "Character", PewDiePie Needs to Impregnate Marzia Before It's Too Late. He's not a member of Antifa. He was trolling and Fox News was stupid enough to fall for it.

Fox news is GARBAGE. Do not pay attention to the trash they publish.

CMartel is copying and pasting #RealNews so fast and furious he doesnt have time for t's or i's...or is the person a member of the Academy of Neuroscience for Architecture.

Hey look, a bunch of MMO-Champion posters sympathizing and protecting Antifa. So surprised.

Whether this guy is Antifa or not, we already know Antifa is a shit stain.