Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrados View Post
    I hate to be that guy, but they didn't have a problem giving DH's all of that... Most DH's can easily keep up with Monks (It doesn't matter if their mobility is built into their attacks, they can still use it for that purpose) additional to that they can't die due to fall damage while Monks can.
    They can very much die to fall damage. I died several times on my DH to fall damage... Thanks, server latency!

Anyhoo, I do agree they need to make Zen Flight work everywhere, not just in places where flying mounts are permitted. Should turn it into a self only casting Levitate in places where you can't fly.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    They can very much die to fall damage. I died several times on my DH to fall damage... Thanks, server latency!

Anyhoo, I do agree they need to make Zen Flight work everywhere, not just in places where flying mounts are permitted. Should turn it into a self only casting Levitate in places where you can't fly.
    Exactly this.

15+ Year Old Account
    1. What is this "hidden artifact trait" you keep referring to that only WW monks who are Pandas get?
    2. Another class does not need a fall damage reduction or instant cast flight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    1. What is this "hidden artifact trait" you keep referring to that only WW monks who are Pandas get?
    1. When a WW fall down a high that will inflict damage, he deal damage and knockback ennemy in the radius.

2. For the exact reason stated above, WW kinda do.

Not to mention we already have instant cast flight, sort of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    1: Definitely doesn't only effect Pandas and it definitely works with other artifacts, not just the hidden one. (Maybe you need to get the hidden artifact to unlock it, but I do it all the time on my Orc WW with the Mage Tower weap). It's pretty useless though TBH. It knocks the targets back like 2 yards and doesn't damage them (if it does it's so small I don't even notice). Also there's a range to it. If you fall from too high it'll wear off and if you fall from too shallow it won't even trigger.

2: Monks, if anything, are THE class that should get it. They are THE most acrobatic class in the game, even more so than Rogues which get it. Hell, in a video you see Tzu water walk when he is thrown off a bridge by Garrosh and then jump back up from there to attack him again.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2017-09-27 at 08:27 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Yeah, I'd love to use Zen Flight in a similar way to DH's 'wings'.

But, although a bit tricky sometimes, you can use Transcendence to pretty much negate falling damage (if you time it right and have enough time) – I do it all the time.

Me: Dismount mid air.. *falling* > Transcendence > Teleport.

Also me: "Please no lag spike, please no lag spike" ;p
    Last edited by mmoc890424e73e; 2017-09-28 at 08:23 AM.

I want blizzard to make chi torpedo act like fel rush. When you are on ground it acts like currently but can scale steep slopes, when you are in air it propels you forward and applies 3 second slowfall/levitate. Also I wouldn't mind if while you are airborne chi torpedo would propel you to center of your screen in non-dungeon zones allowing you to freely move in any direction including straight up or straight down.

Also I think blizz needs to assign some person who reads xianxia/xuanhuan novels for monk toolkit/abilities development.

Sorry for bad english.