Deleted

Help me to improve

I don't understand what i m doing wrong, i followed guides and logs and my dps is very low, this is one my log

warcraftlogs.com/reports/cHGTYKb4pJz7kRZ2/#type=damage-done&source=68

Thank you in advance.

You're not flasked. Looks like you missed some symbols of death/shadow dance uses too. The SoD/DfA/SD combo is pretty huge and missing a few of those will obviously hurt your dps. Missed out on a couple goremaw's bite use's as well. Should be using umbral moonglaives if you have it, not spectre.

Deleted
    If you dont understand what you´re doing wrong, you need to go back and read the guides, with a little more attention this time. Doing some basic mistakes.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2017-08-18 at 06:39 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wunju View Post
    If you dont understand what you´re doing wrong, you need to go back and read the guides, with a little more attention this time. Doing some basic mistakes.

Infracted.
    Well thank you great answer; i m able to read guides and logs and i try to follow right rotation. Thank you again best rogue of the world maybe ue too.

Figure ill just ask here instead of making a new thread. With assasination. As far as Mastery and Crit go. What kind of numbers should I be shooting for? For some reason im having a hard time finding that info on anything thats up to date.

This thread pertains to sub, but whatever its super late and im an insomniac with nothing to do. Unless youre playing bleed build, which you shouldn't, mastery is leaps and bounds ahead of your other stats, even agility. I have 190% mastery and its still very much ahead. To be sure, you're going to have to run simulation to really know. I dont know your gear or talents or anything and even if i did im not capable of the maths. Stats are fluid depending on how much you have of each. Crit especially considering legendary shoulders. Its really easy go do, there are multiple ways to do it, and literally thousands of guides on youtuber. Ask mister robot, simulationcraft, and raidbots are the main ones people use. If you arent going to sim, you really should, just stack as much mastery as you possibly can, put crit and vers in the middle, amd avoid haste wherever you can. With shoulders it'll be something like mast>>>agil>vers>crit>>>haste without shoulders switch crit and vers. But really, just go sim it takes the same amount of time reading this will, and raidbots/amr does it all for you. GL.

Couldnt have asked for a better answer. Thanks so much.

5+ Year Old Account
    What you can do in means of improving would be some few ideas that I can share, one being taking notes per notes on what guides, two would be practicing on how you, (The Rogue) can improve for instance, practicing on one of the training dummies in Stormwind or Orgrimmar could help you narrow down to what your starting rotations can be. Three would have to include on what your talents are set to, pay close attention to some ideas on the guides you can look at, as you may copy them exactly or make your own to suit your playstyle. Hope this helps!