Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    I honestly wish we were able to remove it from the list.
    This. I hate Destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    it's still interesting to try to understand what leads people to enjoy as they do, I'm still open even though I've seen nothing valuable in this so far
    And again. You are not supposed to understand. You are supposed to respect that other people enjoy something you might not and let it be.

You want to know why people enjoy a specific game? Because they do. Be it music, visuals, gameplay or whatever.

You might not see a reason to get Destiny 2 because you find it has "nothing valuable" but that is your subjective opinion. I want to get it because I enjoy the FPS/Loot genre. Simple as that.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-08-16 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Why? What effect does it have on you being on the list? If it tempts you into purchasing it then that is on you for poor money handling skills. Otherwise there is no effect.
    Cleaning up clutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    Cleaning up clutter.
    The app looks tidy though. Just move games you don't use underneath the ones you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    And again. You are not supposed to understand. You are supposed to respect that other people enjoy something you might not and let that be.
    if I want to experience all things worthy during my lifetime, I'm certainly supposed to understand or at least try why some people like things I don't like yet, and I believe everyone should try to seek value in whatever things appears

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Wonder how long until it's renamed the Activision Blizzard app.
    Activision Blizzard Battle.Net App***

if I want to experience all things worthy during my lifetime, I'm certainly supposed to understand or at least try why some people like things I don't like yet, and I believe everyone should try to seek value in whatever things appears
    What?

Make some sense. You calling a game "unworthy" is a subjective opinion. Stop being so obtuse.

You don't like Destiny 2. That is fine. And people do seek value in games or they would not buy them. Just because you don't see the value in a game doesn't mean other people have to share your subjective opinion of said game.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    I honestly wish we were able to remove it from the list.
    It's going to be great when ads start popping up: "Buy Destiny to unlock exclusive WoW pet or WoW mount" or whatever.

What?

Make some sense. You calling a game "unworthy" is a subjective opinion. Stop being so obtuse.
    Why are you so clearly worrying about other people's opinions on the app's looks and games on it? If we get the option to hide it, which doesn't take much at all, it doesn't affect you in the slightest - you can opt to not hide whatever you want, surely? A lot of people, myself included (post #25) just want specific games.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Why are you so clearly worrying about other people's opinions on the app's looks and games on it? If we get the option to hide it, which doesn't take much at all, it doesn't affect you in the slightest - you can opt to not hide whatever you want, surely? A lot of people, myself included (post #25) just want specific games.
    What you quoted me on has nothing to do with being able to hide games. Was to do with someone saying "Destiny 2 is bad and I don't understand why people would buy it or enjoy it" pretty much.

I imagine Blizzard will do a hide games option someday. But I imagine it's low on their priority list since Battle.net has very few games and has a tidy appearance. If anything I will imagine they are focusing on rolling out more social features and throwing support on ready to remaster older games.

10+ Year Old Account
    What?

You don't like Destiny 2. That is fine. And people do seek value in games or they would not buy them. Just because you don't see the value in a game doesn't mean other people have to share your subjective opinion of said game.
    I currently didn't saw any real value in it, but if it's that good, then maybe I can get some pleasure in it too, there has to be some reasons why people like the game, there's not much to add

I currently didn't saw any real value in it, but if it's that good, then maybe I can get some pleasure in it too, there has to be some reasons why people like the game, there's not much to add
    I told you a reason. Because they enjoy it. Simple as that. Stop trying to read too much into this.

I don't buy games for "value". I buy games to sit down and enjoy on my PC or Consoles.

What you quoted me on has nothing to do with being able to hide games. Was to do with someone saying "Destiny 2 is bad and I don't understand why people would buy it or enjoy it" pretty much.

I imagine Blizzard will do a hide games option someday. But I imagine it's low on their priority list since Battle.net has very few games and has a tidy appearance. If anything I will imagine they are focusing on rolling out more social features and throwing support on ready to remaster older games.
    I picked a random one to quote honestly, the mention @ thing didn't work last I tried otherwise I would have done that. I agree with what you're saying for this one, but eventually.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2017-08-17 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    I picked a random one to quote honestly, the mention @ thing didn't work last I tried otherwise I would have done that.
    Hah.

I'm not saying I disagree with a hide games option. Just saying it's probably very low on their list right now. If the Warcraft 3 PTR ends up leading to a remaster then they will be focusing on adding the technical side of support for it. Background image was datamined ages ago though.

This shouldn't be under World Of Warcraft as this has nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    This shouldn't be under World Of Warcraft as this has nothing to do with it.
    True but eh it's Blizzard. Could throw it in the Video games section.

I told you a reason. Because they enjoy it. Simple as that. Stop trying to read too much into this.

I don't buy games for "value". I buy games to sit down and enjoy on my PC or Consoles.
    Entertainment is a value. So you are buying games for value.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Entertainment is a value. So you are buying games for value.
    True I guess. But I extremely doubt everyone looks at a game in the store and thinks "Oh I wonder if I will get good entertainment for my £45?"

My point was nobody overthinks the situation of buying a game when it's so simple as to the reason you bought it in the first place.

would love a hide option for non blizzard games

Quote Originally Posted by cacahuete View Post
    Not good for the business
    Quarterly reports would disagree with you.

This is a move that allows Activision to use the App to publish their games. I imagine Bungie will get something out of this as well.

It's genius. Allows Activision their own solid platform on PC without interfering in Blizzard too much and can be expanded upon to their own games such as Call of Duty.

Just because Activision published games are starting to appear it's not going to compromise the integrity of any Blizzard ones.