ravager or opportunity strikes?

Hello guys, i have this doubt about bladestorm or ravager for single or even cleave dmg, just cause using simcraft on my character i lose like 300k of dmg just using ravager instead of OS or bs...

armory (im still waiting for the ring to drop :C ): worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/ragnaros/mightywill
    ...the thing is every site i check, guide and other warriors i met tells me ravager is the way for almost everything, and i really dont feel like it, so can you guys give some advice about it?, and another question: is it worth using ring of collpasing futures 860 or i should replace it with a high mastery ring?

Thanks for your time!.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Which talent is better heavily depends on the encounter your simming for. From personal experience, there are a lot of fights where you can abuse bc and ravager for crazy on demand cleave. Its probably best to check wol where taking ravager over opportunity strikes seems worth it.

Any bosses with Cleave (Hajartan, Inquisitor if you stack them on the pull or sometimes during the fight for the extra dps, Mistress, Avatar (to cleave the add), even KJ if you play at least HC (in normal its worthless), you should use Ravager for the extra DPS. For the rest (Or Inqui/KJ) you can go Opportunity strike.

Quote Originally Posted by Migrin View Post
    Which talent is better heavily depends on the encounter your simming for. From personal experience, there are a lot of fights where you can abuse bc and ravager for crazy on demand cleave. Its probably best to check wol where taking ravager over opportunity strikes seems worth it.
    Im simming patchwerk 2 targets something alike inquisition, and Opportunity strikes and BS still ahead ravager, i dont really know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravingmad View Post
    Any bosses with Cleave (Hajartan, Inquisitor if you stack them on the pull or sometimes during the fight for the extra dps, Mistress, Avatar (to cleave the add), even KJ if you play at least HC (in normal its worthless), you should use Ravager for the extra DPS. For the rest (Or Inqui/KJ) you can go Opportunity strike.
    Yeah right now im in heroic difficulty, mmm yeah i know but atleast in warcraft logs and people around my ilvl 909 - 910 they all use ravager and get more dps in st and thats worries me :C

Don't sim multitarget or cleave. As far as i know just the ST APL is maintained.
    If Ravager is worth it for ST depends on your killtimes, longer killtimes favor OpS.
    There is a overview of which talents to choose per boss:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1575764884

The on use from Ring of Collpasing Futures is worth like 5-10ivl any 880 mastery/haste ring should be better than your 860

Quote Originally Posted by Spokei View Post
    Im simming patchwerk 2 targets something alike inquisition, and Opportunity strikes and BS still ahead ravager, i dont really know why.

Yeah right now im in heroic difficulty, mmm yeah i know but atleast in warcraft logs and people around my ilvl 909 - 910 they all use ravager and get more dps in st and thats worries me :C
    ravager is always simming lower, but in reality, its more dmg in most situations. In nearly every log statistics i see, its ravager that has the top spot, but its close enough that Opportunity strikes is in the top rankings too, but the vast majority of top logs are with ravager taken. There were some known bugs in simcraft tied to ravager, that made it underperform in sims, and probably not every one was fixed. The only reason to really go Opportunity is when you know a lot of folks will be dying, and You can execute for a very long time.

yeah is right, last night clearing heroic i get more dps with ravager, even in single target like goroth, we start with hero and it feels so much right gathering rage and hitting ms while ravager is active, thank you guys for your answers it really helps, and for the ring it makes sense a lot, i get a ring with socket from the nethershard vendor so im going to try it now.

Thanks again!