What can we do to prevent Indians from posting a shitload of pointelss ad threads?

Should we include a minimum timeframe before someone can post? Or a restriction that a new poster should view this-and-that many posts before posting himself?

They are bots from India all the websites they point to or products they advertise have Indian origin.
    Last edited by WhiteEagle888; 2017-08-17 at 11:29 AM.

....Indian people do it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Native Americans, please.

The admins are working thuper duper hard to solve this problem, don't worry.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteEagle888 View Post
    Should we include a minimum timeframe before someone can post? Or a restriction that a new poster should view this-and-that many posts before posting himself?
    Not that i'm that active on MMO when it comes to all the forum tress... But I know that I created this account only because I wanted to answer on a thread. So to restrict that a new person have to visit that many post or something, will just make it harder for people that want to help too. It's really hard to restrict stuff like that without "damaging" the avarage user as well.

"Indians"?
    You don't think it's bots that do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Frumpy Frumpy Frak View Post
    Native Americans, please.

The admins are working thuper duper hard to solve this problem, don't worry.
    Nope they are proper Indans as in M. Night Shamalayan Indian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do bots have ethnicity now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gratuitous captchas
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by Rojz View Post
    Not that i'm that active on MMO when it comes to all the forum tress... But I know that I created this account only because I wanted to answer on a thread. So to restrict that a new person have to visit that many post or something, will just make it harder for people that want to help too. It's really hard to restrict stuff like that without "damaging" the avarage user as well.
    Exactly - that's why it is with heavy heart form me also. I started the same way :/
    It's just that i can't stand half the genereal discussions is about circelhealthclub.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Do bots have ethnicity now?
    This.
    /10char

I agree.. Indians
    Last edited by nomorepriest; 2017-08-17 at 11:33 AM.

They are bots from India all the websites they point to or products they advertise have Indian origin.

Damn indian scammers now indian shitposters gg.

Are you a mod? I don't particularly mind it so I see no reason to get worried unless the mods are refusing to deal with it any more. It's a pretty easy thing to identify. They would be better off making the title wow related honestly.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    dont allow accounts to make threads till you have 10 posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

15+ Year Old Account
    These must be bots. MMOC should simply make new accounts (younger than 10 posts and 1 week) unable to post new threads without pre-approval. I guess that would get rid of these idiotic spam posts, I guess the bot is not intelligent enough to circumvent a limitation like that.
    Captchas could also help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please take this to the suggestions and feedback section. Doesn't really belong here.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    What can we do
    Who are you talking about?
    Us or the mods and admins?

If it's the prior then just ignore the fukkin threads.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

10+ Year Old Account
    Just use the report function to report any spam you see and we will get around to it. The Spam filter we have alreay catches a boatload of spam before it gets posted and it will learn about their posting habbits and adjust and prevent them from posting soon enough. Closing this since there's not much else to discuss.

CLOSED.