10+ Year Old Account

Forgotten Old Gems

Hey everyone, today gonna talk about these old awesome games that not everyone got the chance to play or experience them here is few of them:

Alundra: If you are fan of old school Zelda with very interesting puzzles you will love this game. Also what I really love about this game that the storyline is very very serious so many unexpected deaths. It was released in the ps1 in 1997. Pity the second Alundra game is not as good.

Alisia Dragoon: Such an amazing game where you control a sorceress with her dragon pets. The game was way ahead of it's time compare to the other games of that era. The game was released in 1992 in the Sega Genesis. What I really really love the most about this game the sound tracks damn the sound track of the last stage area is just beyond epic. Funny thing about this game that the storyline of the Japanese version is different than the US version even the game cover box is different.

Castlevania Symphony of the Night : What can I say? one of my top 10 favorite game of all time the gameplay, sound track, and damn one of my best moments when I thought that I finally finished the game but then I discovered that I can go to the other mirrored Dracula's castle and start adventuring into that mysterious place. One of the best metrovania of all time.

Thanks for reading folks.

Everyone knows zelda, chrono trigger, secret of mana, breath of fire, final fantasy,.

Somehow you rarely hear about lufia.
    Lufia 2 in particular has so much replay value.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post

Everyone knows zelda, chrono trigger, secret of mana, breath of fire, final fantasy,.

Somehow you rarely hear about lufia.
    Lufia 2 in particular has so much replay value.
    Indeed! this game reminded me so much of old FF series specially FFV and FFVI with a little bit of Shining Force vibe.