Thread: Tips KJ HEROIC.

Tips KJ HEROIC.

Hello guys, me and my guild are gonna so trys on Kj Heroic and i would be really glad if you help me a bit.

1) cooldown usega : our lust is on second phase and i have the DoG ( 2 min meta), when is the best time o use it?

2) any thing i should be more cation at the fight? Which is the most dangerous spells?

3) general tips?

Thanks, and sorry for bad english

Edit: sorry here is my last log www .warcraftlogs. com/reports/wVJfgmZtdLAhPacC#view=analytical&start=0&end=0
    Last edited by Devilzord; 2017-08-17 at 06:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilzord View Post
    Hello guys, me and my guild are gonna so trys on Kj Heroic and i would be really glad if you help me a bit.

1) cooldown usega : our lust is on second phase and i have the DoG ( 2 min meta), when is the best time o use it?

2) any thing i should be more cation at the fight? Which is the most dangerous spells?

3) general tips?

Thanks, and sorry for bad english

Edit: sorry here is my last log www .warcraftlogs. com/reports/wVJfgmZtdLAhPacC#view=analytical&start=0&end=0
    1)With normal dps implying you dont get the 2nd P1 armageddon, theres approx 2min15 between pull and P2, granted you wont be able to hit the boss for 45 seconds, so i'd say always use meta on CD

2)Don't end up in front of the boss // If it's up keep your felblade to go back to melee after every singularity // Don't nether walk too early if you're assigned to soak the big armageddon puddles

3) You are one of the most mobile classes, if you see people slacking on soaking, just do it if you're not meta'd // Save Illidari's fury for every DPS add spawn and Blur the damage they deal // Save Darkness for the big spell KJ casts at the start of the last phase

Thats what i can think off the top of my head

I use Meta on Pull , then in p2 when rdy and the third in p3. Don't use it twice in p2 unless you're really slow and you can benefit from the full nemesis.. But if the Cooldowns are ready and boss is at 44% or smth like that - then save it for p3.

If you are on soak duty - ask the raidleader to put you in the first intermission phase.
    While you are at it, ask him to delay BL/TW in p2 until Add Spawn do align with your meta. But thats maybe not necessary if you're slow in p1 - then you meta will be ready in p2 anyway.

Be carefull with felblade and Singularity It happen (once) to me tha KJ went into intermission 1 while he was tanked in the middle, I felbladed and cos I was out of melee range it put me directly under the singularity
    But Singularities are a non issue for DHs due our wings

Always save Foti, Eyebeam and 2 FR/TG for the adds(don't use it at pull). In P2, use Darkness on the second add phase, its the hardest one.

in p3 use VR/FR for Darkness of a Thousand Souls but only if you comfortable with it

Check pylon positions - if your tanks don't suck they should always tank the boss on a save position. Let the not currently tanking tank search a position and mark it (like in the method Mythic kill vid)

If you fail and got targeted by the orb, don't panic. With 2 charges of FR and Netherwalk rdy, youre fine, if you know what to do with it
    Last edited by Lostprophet; 2017-08-18 at 12:31 PM.

I dont use DoG. So not sure where meta's should be used, but I use dps cooddowns practically as soon as they are up. You need to reach certain dps checks, if you want a more smooth fight. Just blow all cooldowns at begining. I got everything up except meta when p2 starts. This is where we use heroism. I also use second meta during p2 to push the end quicker and kill the adds. Meta will come off cooldown during last phase closer to end.

My guild uses DH's often to soak meteors. Usually mage is for the first one. Tank takes BOTH of the intermission phase big meteors (same tank. Not sure how its done. I'm not a tank). Then the soak order continues in p2. There should be six soaks total of which two happen during the first intermission which tank takes.

Save your darkness for the end of darkness phase. There will be the big aoe. Everyone should be stacking under KJ.

I use some defensive cooldown for all obelisk bursts, if possible even if I think I'm going to dodge them all. Its just safety. I'll even immune it, if I need to.

If you're not using DoG, save your first meta for the hero, but use nem/cb on pull. Your 2nd meta should be up shortly after you exit the 2nd intermission, and if you used nem/cb as soon as it came off cooldown after the first meta, it'll be ready again in 30-40 seconds.

I use cape/ring instead of the shoulders. It simmed higher for me, but I'll have to check it again. My numbers have been pretty solid compared to the rest of my team though.

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    My guild uses DH's often to soak meteors. Usually mage is for the first one. Tank takes BOTH of the intermission phase big meteors (same tank. Not sure how its done. I'm not a tank).
    They where designed for a tank to soak. Every tank can soak them with their plain ole AM. You just have immunities soak the non intermission ones because it becomes a cluster fuck if the tank has to soak while tanking(the off tank can never soak as they likely have a 5 stack of felclaws up). The very first one and intermission ones should always be soaked by a tank.

If you play with shoulders,

P1: Use meta/cb/nem on pull, keep foti and if u have moon glaives trinket or another activable aoe trinket for adds spawn.

P2: meta/cb/nem when Cd is up, mine was always in line with adds, you will still have bloodlust for adds, dont forget to use second pot for this. As you nemesis boss, dont change your main target but foti, trinket, EB on adds.

If your healers need a bit of help, use darkness on adds.
    For dont loose single gcd, double jump when singularity explode.
    For the dark phase, when Kj start casting, move already to a possible Illidan spot, faster u find him, less gcd u loose. Use defensive cd if you find him early and healer are far away. Dont use cd like foti on this phase. If you play with a mass grip or you spot adds stack and they just moved, you can use an aoe trinket ( dont forget to check your illidian vision buff before use)

P3: Use meta/cb/nem when kj is back, go in the rift using FR/VR in the last 1.8/1.5sec of kj cast, if u get the orb, dont forget to netherwalk. You can also use darkness for the first cast of kj when P3 start but healer usually use CD for it so its a bit overreact.

Here is my logs if you wanna check deeper: warcraftlogs. com/rankings/character/23398837/13#metric=dps&bracket=-1