Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Tennisace shitposting articles again?

I wonder if making shitposts damages the brain? Seems like yours sure has become damaged from all the shitposting.

10+ Year Old Account
    These "studies" are all bullshit. You have to be incredibly naive to believe in these "scientific studies".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post

Whew. I barely play games with shooting so I should be fine. How about you?
    Whew, your own piece cautions against drawing firm conclusions... glad you read that part and took it to heart.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    You can get brain damage in other ways. No reason to believe you should be fine.
    Like reading OP's post history. Text diarrhea like that would kill brain cells faster than ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Do you just believe everything you read on a news website, at face value??

...wait, this is Tennisace. Of course he does.
    I don't. However it is a fair assessment to say that there is a chance that the conclusion is accurate. With that in mind, I am confident that I am gonna be okay. What about you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I don't. However it is a fair assessment to say that there is a chance that the conclusion is accurate. With that in mind, I am confident that I am gonna be okay. What about you?
    It's just as fair an assessment that the conclusion is inaccurate. With that in mind, are you confident that your hysteria is fairly placed?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Playing “shooter” video games weakens the brains of young people and puts them at greater risk of dementia in later life, new research suggests.
    Still better than young kids and children getting so drunk they don't even know who they are.