Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    But the question is - who the hell is Genki? Is he a developer? Ex-developer maybe? Anyone knows?
    Obviously nobody will know because i doubt he used his username or real name.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    That name sounds very familiar and i don't know why.
    Sounds like Genji from verwatch

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Sounds like Genji from verwatch
    More like Professor Genki from Saints Row...?

Yeah but it sounds like something from these forums or some shit i heard before.
    It's a common Japanese name.

Yeah but it sounds like something from these forums or some shit i heard before.
    well, if you've ever gone into certain threads on /gif/, there's a set of webms from genki-genki... weird shit.

that's what it reminded me of.

I'd love to see the blood elf and draenei zones finally added to the continent and flyable. So here's hoping.
    "How many eyes does Lord Bloodraven have? A thousand eyes, and one."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Now that I think of it, remember of BE and Draenei zones were absent of the map on Argus sight of Azeroth? What if it was not just using "old maps"? What if it was a clue?
    Yeah we all thought they were using an old map, I mean technically it was the old map because it was also missing twilight highlands, but yeah could be! haha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteEagle888 View Post
    This will be the real deal people.

Edit: Draenei and blood elf areas added to main map, enabled flying - I came and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
    Really? Like this is the most awesome thing you can imagine? It's sound alike minor QOL to me

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Really? Like this is the most awesome thing you can imagine? It's sound alike minor QOL to me
    Based on previous Q&A, getting flight enabled in those zones was considered far too much work for the reward.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Based on previous Q&A, getting flight enabled in those zones was considered far too much work for the reward.
    Which could indicate that if they bother to make them flight enabled it must be for a good reason.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    The biggest reason this is unrealistic is because doing an entire expac +raids + new dungeons and going back and redoing the two BC areas? Not going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
    Which could indicate that if they bother to make them flight enabled it must be for a good reason.
    I mean I'm pretty sure all the leaks we have had so far are fake, but it could tie in with Azeroth PvE content I guess.

The fact that these zones become fly zones are still pretty minor(from a whatbthey are now perspective)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The biggest reason this is unrealistic is because doing an entire expac +raids + new dungeons and going back and redoing the two BC areas? Not going to happen.
    They were able to do that in Cata you know? They revamped most of the old vanilla zones...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    They were able to do that in Cata you know? They revamped most of the old vanilla zones...
    And what good came of it tbh

7+ Year Old Account
    Alot? The 1-60 revamped experience was great.

If they did that again.. we'd have world quests and more now for end game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything was good. I enjoyed story in cata, low level levelling too. Everything.
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Deleted
    By the way, this one statement caught my eye:

Because new Draenei tattoos were datamined some time ago:

The questing is much more linear which is really a good thing. Pre cata most of the quets used to follow the route go from quest hub A to quest point B and repeat this three to four times. After cata most of the quests were Quest hub A to B to A and the move to another smaller quest hub and repeat the process.

Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post

Not to mention imagine the old leveling experience with features like voice acting from legion, Events(gold crossed swords on the map) from WoD and Legion, Updated ideology of Rare Elites from WoD & Legion, as well as just general improvements and tech! It would be great!
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post

Yeah it was fine. That one time you did it. If you even did it once.