Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Strafe back and forth for no apparent reason just to look cool!

Mechanical keyboard with NKRO rollover so you can strafe back and forth whilst pressing jump and swirly ball.

I plan around going into work when my energy is low.

Ot: What others have said. See what mechanics are coming up on your boss mod, how to spend your incoming resources, etc.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    usually while "waiting" in any of the specs, you'll be pooling and trying to nicely line up cooldown's for burst windows.

Only thing that makes this tricky is if you wait to long on a CD it'll ultimately be a DPS, especially in Sub if you over-cap your dances.

Since this is my thread, I'll ask the next question. :-)

I did the artifact-acquisition scenario (really, I ended up getting all three artifacts).

How common are the stealth-detecting mobs? I died, so many many times, getting into Stormwind City and the temple in southern Aszuna. (I don't recall if I had to stealth for other parts of the artifact chain...)

I'd kind of like to get the fishing accomplishment of fishing in both an Alliance capital and a Horde capital, but if they're as packed with stealth-detection, forget it!

And another question: Is Outlaw as fun to play as it looks? I'm trying to decide between Sub, Sin, or Outlaw. I've been Assassin for years (though barely played; level to 60 with heirlooms, paid boost, and mostly leveled through Warlords via Player-XP missions, so I don't know the rotation very well). But I figure, if I'm going to play a class, I want to have FUN! :-) And I've got a modest list of what I want for my alts (e.g., class mounts, full roster of champions at max-gear, full set of class hall transmog and garrison transmog, at least 52 traits in each artifact), so might as well have fun doing all that, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Outlaw is pretty fun, and super simple.
    Sub is pretty fun, but requires that you line up CDs properly
    Assassination is pretty fun, and somewhere between the other two.

I'm a big fan of sub, since you aren't playing whack-a-mole with procs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.