Poll: What happens when Azeroth awakens?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Have you not heard of Ego the living planet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Possible, but in the end it is likely a gameplay mechanic.

I doubt he would take form of an avatar the second he wakes up.

Unless the thing we fight has rivers and mountains on it (doubtful), it's either a retcon or it's an avatar. And Speculating if something is gonna be a retcon or not seems rather silly. So at this point, till more information is known, Argus isn't an example of how titans will manifest.

We all wake up in our own beds as normal humans and realise it was all a dream.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spryte View Post
    We all wake up in our own beds as normal humans and realise it was all a dream.
    I like to imagine that WoW ends with Sargeras waking up from a bad dream the night before he went to slay some demons.

Then Warcraft 4 starts where you play as sargeras trying to figure out if the dream was real or not. Mind. Blown.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    You already know what's going to happen when they eventually show us the Azeroth titan.

Rule34.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think blizzard will write that she will so i dunno

It would be awsome if we needed to move to another planet because the planet would become part of the titan's body. World of Warcraft 2 would come, with us beeing in another planet and all that.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    While I don't think that this event will happen soon (let's be real, it's like fearing the Sun's collapse), once it happens, I think the planet becomes the body of the titan. There were some descriptions of titans with rivers of molten lava on their skin (citation needed).

You're all slow. Do you all not know what happened to Argus? The planet AND the titan?

Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    You're all slow. Do you all not know what happened to Argus? The planet AND the titan?
    Sargeras. So he isn't much good as a guide of what would happen with Azeroth.

Deleted
    She won't wake up.