7+ Year Old Account

Warlock Trinket Spreadsheet

For the love of gawd and Odin!

Does anybody have a link to a Warlock trinket spreadsheet like every other class has? ;_; I've Googled myself to death but cannot find anything.

Whispers and Arcanocrystal.

There's your spreadsheet. Warlocks are easy.

Deleted
    http://lockonestopshop.com / spec / sims / trinket

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot to sims it.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Whispers and Arcanocrystal.

There's your spreadsheet. Warlocks are easy.
    You realize that not everybody is going to have those two trinkets and still wants to make an informed decision, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stryg View Post
    There's a link to a spreadsheet there as well that can be used to make comparisons.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaman View Post
    You realize that not everybody is going to have those two trinkets and still wants to make an informed decision, right?
    Are you sure? I feel like I'm the only person in the world who doesn't have an 880+ arcanocrystal. Feels really weird to be using an item I got on the second or third week of the expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toastiekins View Post
    Are you sure? I feel like I'm the only person in the world who doesn't have an 880+ arcanocrystal. Feels really weird to be using an item I got on the second or third week of the expansion.
    Only got a 865 arcano and no whisper (not even a 895 one).
    I'm hopping to get some 930+ of those with the new relinquished trinket so i can keep it for the rest of legion

Got a i925 Tome of Unraveling Sanity last night, I still sim higher and have better DPS on the dummy with my 870 Arcano...FML.

arcanocrystals will last for the whole expac, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zedodel View Post
    arcanocrystals will last for the whole expac, sadly.
    Very sad since I haven't seen a single one, any ilevel, on any toons, this whole xpac even though I've used an extra roll every time Jim is up and use all my shards for trinkets. It's feeling pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Liarparadox View Post
    Very sad since I haven't seen a single one, any ilevel, on any toons, this whole xpac even though I've used an extra roll every time Jim is up and use all my shards for trinkets. It's feeling pretty bad.
    Ah, it's always a pleasure to welcome a new brother to the fold. Here, have a complementary Seal. Don't worry, it does nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lockonestopshop.com

Use the warlock discord also ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Ah, it's always a pleasure to welcome a new brother to the fold. Here, have a complementary Seal. Don't worry, it does nothing.
    Well I'm not longer in the club. 915 Arcano dropped for me. I was in disbelief.

I got some weird arcano/stat stick cross breed from the argus gamble

ilvl 910, main stat, 400ish to crit, mastery, haste. I'm not sure if its incredibly awesome or mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by Noodleface View Post

ilvl 910, main stat, 400ish to crit, mastery, haste. I'm not sure if its incredibly awesome or mediocre
    Sims are very good at answering exactly this type of question. www.raidbots.com makes it easy

Quote Originally Posted by Noodleface View Post

As was said, sim to know.

But what makes Arcanocrystal so good is primarily that it's so overbudgeted. It has a much higher amount of raw stats than other trinkets at comparable ilvls, and taking into account scaling factors for classes that's the reason why it competes with so many items of significantly higher ilvl.

That other trinket, while offering a variety of stats, doesn't seem to offer nearly as much budget.

Thanks.

If anyone is curious, switching my 910 trinket with a 910 arcano (no socket), it is a 2% DPS increase. At least I can sleep easy knowing it's not something massive. Since it'll never drop, that is.