Page 1 of 7
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Something powerfull is coming to Nexus - gamescom thread

    https://twitter.com/BlizzHeroes/stat...91030337040384

    My first thought is toward Kel'Thuzad, and Nerubian skin for Zagara. Finally?!
    Whatever...

  2. #2
    Pandaren Monk RH92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Banská Bystrica, Slovakia
    Posts
    1,862
    Well, according to the leak Kel'thuzad is supposed to be next.

    I am happy he is finally joining the Nexus, but if his release confirms the leak, we are in for very lame Heroes to be released this year.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Well, according to the leak Kel'thuzad is supposed to be next.

    I am happy he is finally joining the Nexus, but if his release confirms the leak, we are in for very lame Heroes to be released this year.
    Kel'thuzad is hype. What other heroes were leaked?
    My FC: 2981-6039-7711. Trainer Name: Vito. PM if you add me.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Kel'thuzad is hype. What other heroes were leaked?
    Ana and Junkrat from Overwatch, a Starcraft Firebat, and Alexstrasza (not necessarily in that order). I can't remember if there were any others.
    Moderator of Heroes of the Storm, come say hi!

  5. #5
    Pandaren Monk RH92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Banská Bystrica, Slovakia
    Posts
    1,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Kel'thuzad is hype. What other heroes were leaked?
    Here is the leak.

  6. #6
    Legendary! ArgusTheUnmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    The Core of my World.
    Posts
    6,015
    Something powerful? *Looks at KJ/Archimonde*

    But sadly, it's likely that cool puppet, Kel'Thuzad. He's always been...CHILL at his job.

  7. #7
    Titan Gallahadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beyond the 1% barrier.
    Posts
    12,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Ana and Junkrat from Overwatch, a Starcraft Firebat, and Alexstrasza (not necessarily in that order). I can't remember if there were any others.
    Excited for a Firebat, cautiously optimistic for Alex... I am physically and mentally incapable of giving any less of a fuck about Ana and Junkrat. Only OW characters I want added are Reinhardt (only character in that game I like) and Doomfist (because with a kit like his, he'd basically be Vi from LoL).
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

    Blog Fifteen is live! Short and sweet this month. A simple preview of three upcoming albums you're going to want in your music collection!

    http://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/15-blog-15

  8. #8
    The Insane apepi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mostly harmless
    Posts
    19,166
    I think it looks like it is going to be Kel'Thuzad....so it must be like Ana or something...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

  9. #9
    Holy crap, firebat from Starcraft would be amazing.


    Spouting flames, melting walls and enemies alike. Would like to see that come true.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I think it looks like it is going to be Kel'Thuzad....so it must be like Ana or something...
    Obviously Deathwing.
    My FC: 2981-6039-7711. Trainer Name: Vito. PM if you add me.

  10. #10
    Over 9000! FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    9,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Ana and Junkrat from Overwatch, a Starcraft Firebat, and Alexstrasza (not necessarily in that order). I can't remember if there were any others.
    Alexstraza is being made, but not a confirmed hero, may be for a map.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Holy crap, firebat from Starcraft would be amazing.


    Spouting flames, melting walls and enemies alike. Would like to see that come true.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Obviously Deathwing.
    he NEEDS to be a speciaslist that just MELTS through buildings, like "ok you see the firebat in a lane? GET HIM OUT NOW or else you will see them at your core in a minute"
    Quote Originally Posted by Domoda View Post
    I was a "Warlock main" In vanilla and i think soulshards disappeared upon logging out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Me too!

  11. #11
    I really want KT. Please give me KT. Expecting some sort of Phylactery rez thing like a Diablo Soulstone/Murky Egg. Then some frost shit.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Alexstraza is being made, but not a confirmed hero, may be for a map.

    - - - Updated - - -



    he NEEDS to be a speciaslist that just MELTS through buildings, like "ok you see the firebat in a lane? GET HIM OUT NOW or else you will see them at your core in a minute"
    Agree on specialist, my favorite role.
    Bonus points for special animation for burning zergs' carapaces.
    My FC: 2981-6039-7711. Trainer Name: Vito. PM if you add me.

  13. #13
    Over 9000! FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    9,713
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I really want KT. Please give me KT. Expecting some sort of Phylactery rez thing like a Diablo Soulstone/Murky Egg. Then some frost shit.
    It will be KT, the leak has been 100% true for the past while now, and this animation style it looks like they are showing off would pay fucking amazing to a boney lich like kelthuzad

    Please i want them to have something with mr bigglesworth, maybe like a scout ability like the whisp, but as a talent, if it is killed KT becomes enraged for abit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Domoda View Post
    I was a "Warlock main" In vanilla and i think soulshards disappeared upon logging out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Me too!

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I really want KT. Please give me KT. Expecting some sort of Phylactery rez thing like a Diablo Soulstone/Murky Egg. Then some frost shit.
    Maybe unlike Murky's Egg, his phylactery could be carried by others while he is dead?
    This could sadly lead to grieving though.
    My FC: 2981-6039-7711. Trainer Name: Vito. PM if you add me.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Alexstraza is being made, but not a confirmed hero, may be for a fap.
    Fixed that for you.

  16. #16
    Over 9000! FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    9,713
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    lolololololol
    yeh

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    https://twitter.com/BlizzHeroes/stat...91030337040384

    My first thought is toward Kel'Thuzad, and Nerubian skin for Zagara. Finally?!
    I think that might be the spider queen?
    But who knows, it does look like zagara
    Quote Originally Posted by Domoda View Post
    I was a "Warlock main" In vanilla and i think soulshards disappeared upon logging out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Me too!

  17. #17
    Old God Noomz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In my head, where crazy happens.
    Posts
    10,579
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    https://twitter.com/BlizzHeroes/stat...91030337040384

    My first thought is toward Kel'Thuzad, and Nerubian skin for Zagara. Finally?!
    Nerubian/Spider skin for Zagara in the picture, for sure.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Nerubian/Spider skin for Zagara in the picture, for sure.
    Blizzard don't tease skins.

  19. #19
    Old God Noomz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In my head, where crazy happens.
    Posts
    10,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Blizzard don't tease skins.
    They did tease a clawed door that turned out to just be Diablo But it seems like the picture is actually the Spider Queen.

  20. #20
    Considering Hearthstone released a WotLK [Frozen Throne] theme just recently... it's most definitely a given that it'll be Kel'thuzad.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •