Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Remnants of the Sons of Arugal in Silverpine and Northrend to combine forces with the Glineas Worgen proper. We see some unity after the Worgen DK starting experience, but after that not much of a peep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orcs and Draenei. That way their children can be called Dorcs.

Garona is a Dorc.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    No worries boyz . If Jaina (actual self or replaced and impersonated by a dreadlord) not gonna be a villain , i bet her travel to homeland was interrupted by some pirate/ old god infested gang. Only persons to help her escape and escape death were a long forgotten troll tribe . Their chief will help jaina realise her mistakes, gain hope for a unity of the factions, serve as an ambassador for the various horde heroes who will come to help and somehow rise to the leadership and unite the troll tribes.

I love this topic. I love things like this that move the world forward for lack of a better term.
    After all these campaigns helping factions out one would think more groups would be absorbed by Alliance and Horde over time. Maybe not as player characters but would have a presence amongst certain race's capitals etc.
    I think after Wrath and now Legion the Vrykul should have a closer connection to their human cousins.
    The Tauren banding together with Taunkas, Yaungols, Highmountain Tauren etc would be great.
    I think storywise the Nightborne should also be absorbed into both factions (though gameplay wise another neutral "race" or subrace etc that is exactly the same models on both sides seems unlikely).
    The Forsaken after Wrath probably should have gotten some more ex-Scourge while Arthas was dead but before Bolvar took over maybe a few liches or any sanlayn that weren't killed in ICC (the Sanlayn would also be an interesting connection to go along with the odd Forsaken Belf clique)
    I'm not very versed in dwarves and gnomes but one would think there would be some absorption of earthen/clockworks etc.
    Orcs really should have both Outland and WoD ex-Iron Horde ones maybe even whatever remains of the Blackrock other Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by maljinwo View Post
    Defeated Trolls joining up under the Darkspear banner.
    If only they had a leader, that is

Also, Kul Tiras and Stormwind
    yes, I would love to see a troll unification - not sure whether it would be more interesting under the darkspears or the Zndalari, but it could be an interesting story.. in addition to that i'd also like to see night elf groups reunite (kaldorei, quel'dorei , shal'dorei) also at the same time, and be interesting to see how their power base fairs against that of the trolls, the humans and the orcs - and I hope they would right th well, as they are supposed to be quitd, quite wise and quite intelligent which should see them quite above the petty struggles that younger people go to war over, em a level of skill and mastery that would normally make them victors in a fight which is why they never stoop to that level.

They would also not be horde or alliance, but neutral in the capacity we have seen the Broken Isle night elven groups, a portion of Kaldorei can remain in the alliance, but really the re-unification should be quite above that conflict. Would be interesting how or if they'd try to get the high/blood elves back in the fold, but the night/day separation and the high elf issue with the northern kaldorei during the long vigil would be difficult. The high/blood elves really do feel like there's is a separate world/thing to the night elf/nightborne/highborne despite their links. The high/blood elves really moved on from the night world and the kaldorei empire in stark contrast to the nightborne who are living successors of it or the highborne who still linger. High/blood elves are really part of the human/orc main world dynamic, whereas night elf/nightborne seem their own separate world with their own set of challenges and spectrum of issues, there own sets, adversaries - all part of an ancient world that