Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    Double jump and usage of weapons. I think double jump would suit them, more than demon hunters.
    This, I understand they wanted it as a DH selling point but monks make so much more sense for double or even triple jumping

Deleted
    Monk has been one of my favourite classes since it was introduced. I don't get Mistweaver, like no matter how hard I try I can't get value from it which is weird coz I can play all the other healers pretty well.

Windwalker is a lot of fun, it's playstyle fits really nicely with it's fantasy. Hit Combo I'm sure infuriates some but Since you get used to it there's no real problems keeping it up.

Brewmaster on the other hand is a different matter. Back in MoP Brewmaster was so much fun, it was so different to the other tanks in that it felt really proactive, really aggresive, it had so many tools to deal with stuff, stagger was new and interesting. In comes Sod all that seems to go out the window and Bro is now just about getting a massive Guard up and hoping for the best, snore. In Legion BrM feels to, as a casual player, like it's in the same boat as both Feral Druid and Disc Priest in that all 3 of them are unnecessarily fiddly, very punishing if you make a mistake and even when you play relatively well you are just about on par with everyone else, that point it's hard to argue why I should play Monk over something that allows me to think less about the minutiae of my rotation and actually play the game.

Changing BrM back to something a lot closer to what it was in SoO would get me back on board.

Bring back guard.

If it looked something like what Monk does in Diablo 3 or that Monk guy in Hots

Brewmaster is just not fun to play anymore after losing clash, guard, chi, chi explosion, old expel harm, and to lesser extent dizzying haze. Also it has no kick animation anymore only punch and staff slap. Statue not being baseline and exclusive with leg sweep is lame too.

But the worst part is how overbuffed the spec is atm, I have a distinct dislike for fotm specs, and when I see something like current brewmaster - toughest to kill, highest dps and great mobility, I just find it boring, each class or spec should have strengths and weaknesses and current brewmaster is just too overbuffed since Blizzard wanted to up representation of the spec.

WW is the opposite spectrum, I don't like OP fotm specs but neither do I enjoy being gimped for the sake of it, it's just too weak after tons of nerfs, also the "pet" style of their dps cd, storm, earth and fire is holding the spec back and Blizzard repeatedly refused to replace it because "muh class fantasy". Karma is also one of the stupider defensives, requires a targettable enemy, doesn't work on some abilities (like on some ground / aoe abilities it does on some doesn't) and it feels very arbitrary, and has a fairly prohibitive 50% hp cap, Touch of death redesign didn't make it great either.

I actually enjoyed WW with the chi and combo strikes feeling, but the above issues made me stop bothering, respecced my monk back to brewmaster, then found out it's way too boring in comparison to previous expansions' iterations and stopped bothering with the class.

I play one, but I would enjoy it more and I think others would as well if they got better animations (most attacks are basic punches) and if the game play didn't change so dramatically. Chi, mana tea and tigerseye brew to name a few...

Nothing. If I don't like how any class feels and/or looks like, I don't play it.