Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Can't say I blame him. I'd have done the same in his position.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    http://ktla.com/2017/08/18/cops-flor...ls-out-weapon/

I'm not sure what this guy expected. The ice cream machine never works at any McDonald's.
    I may have opened the thread after seeing the title just to post the exact same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Surprise surprise, the state of the dumbest craziest mother fuckers in the entire U.S. is dumb and crazy.

Fun fact, the ice cream machines at McDonald's tend to go into an automatic cleaning cycle for about four to six hours after a certain time and are at that point unable to be used because the product is put into a heat mode while the machine cleans away bacteria. Every night this will occur without fail. Most idiots will tell customers that it is 'broken' rather than just saying it's in a fucking cleaning cycle which is far easier to explain. Source: Former McDs manager.

OT though, I have seen some silly ass shit for people wanting ice cream overnight after they leave the bar or are just high out of their goddamn minds. Someone once threatened to knife my drive thru guy cause the machine was out.
    "And if it ends with both of us dying in an explosion taking out a Reaper - remember, I took the killshot." ~ Garrus Vakarian

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd probably say that he needed to chill down, but the reality is that he probably went to get ice cream because he knew he had a hot temper.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Exactly what the founding fathers had in mind.
    Lmao! This killed me !

I saw some news recently about a mcdonalds employee being fired for posting pictures of the inside of their ice cream machine. It was absolutely foul, I will never eat mcdonalds ice cream again after seeing those. It also makes me wonder what health inspectors actually do.

I have visions of that scene in Falling Down

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously they should have given the ice cream machine a gun.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

He should be charged with something else, "improper exhibition of a dangerous weapon" an air gun like that is not dangerous.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Ice Cream machines in UK never seem to break down. I can go into any of the McDonalds within 10 miles of me, which is about 8, and get an McFlurry whenever I want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    I'm disappointed there is an actual name. I much prefer Floridaman as a mythical being of constant insanity.
    When legends collide... floridaman meets eternally broken mcd soft serve machine. It's like the internet has materialized into the real world.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    I'd probably say that he needed to chill down, but the reality is that he probably went to get ice cream because he knew he had a hot temper.
    Plz sir. Perhaps I could interest you in one of our McCafe frozen fruit smoothies instead..????

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Exactly what the founding fathers had in mind.
    #playofthegame right here o/

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I saw some news recently about a mcdonalds employee being fired for posting pictures of the inside of their ice cream machine. It was absolutely foul, I will never eat mcdonalds ice cream again after seeing those. It also makes me wonder what health inspectors actually do.
    Mostly take bribes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most people have ice makers in their fridge that look worse than that. Know whats inside your water faucets?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

For what it's worth, the pictures the guy posted were (if I remember right) pictures of the drip tray and draining hoses or something like that. Areas of the machine that literally have no contact with actual servable food product.

Saying you won't eat McDononalds icecream because of that is about as dumb as saying you won't drink tap water because the pipes under the sink that drain it are dirty...

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    For what it's worth, the pictures the guy posted were (if I remember right) pictures of the drip tray and draining hoses or something like that. Areas of the machine that literally have no contact with actual servable food product.

Saying you won't eat McDononalds icecream because of that is about as dumb as saying you won't drink tap water because the pipes under the sink that drain it are dirty...
    If the visible drip tray looks that bad imagine what it looks like on the inside. That was mold. There is no way that machine is cleaned on a regular basis.