Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I love how it says:

"Expansion features:

- No new race, no subraces / no new class"

I am really feeling this is going to end up being legit though. Mark my words. I also did say they will tease it on GamesCom before this leak even went life.

Quote Originally Posted by Northelim View Post
    Trademarks ARE leaks as far as actual product existence confirmation goes. What the product is itself and what it contains is a different story and can be a different type of a leak. If a Trademark gets leaked anytime soon for the next WoW expansion it will pretty much confirm what the expansion is about just by it's name that's a good enough leak despite the fact that we won't know the in-depth details of the expansion's features or systems.

As far as actual content leaks go - look at Overwatch, a lot of stuff got leaked for that game such as Orisa that was I believe posted on reddit or 4chan and the leaker got all of her abilities correctly. There were other minor leaks that were true, but that's a major one that I remember of a chat/forum website.

As far as WoD leak goes - The Faction Captical Cities are and were real, when Blizzcon was presenting WoD they did show the faction capitals but were actually removed during the development and were not in included in the final release.
    Heh, I actually forgot they had planned capital cities and then scrapped it. But anyway, you're never going to convince me some Blizzard employee leaks expansion info this far from the reveal. Leaks like WoD and Legion happened literally as the company was packing up to go to a convention to announce it. But a leak months before the reveal? Not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Heh, I actually forgot they had planned capital cities and then scrapped it. But anyway, you're never going to convince me some Blizzard employee leaks expansion info this far from the reveal. Leaks like WoD and Legion happened literally as the company was packing up to go to a convention to announce it. But a leak months before the reveal? Not going to happen.
    GamesCom is in 4 days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    I never was trying to convince anyone to begin with. I was speaking of leaks in general not Blizzard in particular, please do not put words in my mouth that I never said. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiemu View Post

- Shadow Powers and crafted weapons are the big new feature of the expansion – both work together:
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL. You literally just watched Bellular's latest video on artifact theories after Legion and copied his idea basically verbatim. This is so fake it hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL. You literally just watched Bellular's latest video on artifact theories after Legion and copied his idea basically verbatim. This is so fake it hurts.
    Link? /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Link? /10char
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3w6fKKW7nA

My mistake. Not Bellular but actually Taliesin and Evitel. Point still stands, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3w6fKKW7nA

My mistake. Not Bellular but actually Taliesin and Evitel. Point still stands, though.
    Sigh... but it also confirms Shadowfall leak ( http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ut-expansion-7 ) is also fake. If you listen to the video at 8:53 he says that the Old God's make us think we are the enemy, us being corrupted by the Void. If you go back to the leak about Shadowfall there's this question and answer:

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Sigh... but it also confirms Shadowfall leak ( http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ut-expansion-7 ) is also fake. If you listen to the video at 8:53 he says that the Old God's make us think we are the enemy, us being corrupted by the Void. If you go back to the leak about Shadowfall there's this question and answer:

Thoughts?
    I think it's safe to say a lot of these leakers probably listen to major WoWtubers and streamers as well as read the forums just to see what people want and/or THINK is likely to happen, mix a lot of it into their "leak" and then add new things to make it seem legit.

I mean, if I were making a fake leak and wanted people to think it were real, that's how I'd do it anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, piss off with this stuff lol

I watched the whole video and I don't think it's super strange to assume that, we could, in fact be getting our own crafted versions of the Artifact Weapon systems. It could happen. It is a pretty damn good guess although I see why you think this could be fake now.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's safe to say a lot of these leakers probably listen to major WoWtubers and streamers as well as read the forums just to see what people want and/or THINK is likely to happen, mix a lot of it into their "leak" and then add new things to make it seem legit.

I mean, if I were making a fake leak and wanted people to think it were real, that's how I'd do it anyway.
    Yeah... you're more than likely correct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stragedy View Post
    Honestly this sounds legit. Anyone remember that shitty but weirdly plausible leak from the 8.0 speculation thread?

Seems pretty similar.
    Hello guy with two posts. No. That shit ain't plausible at all. Jains is not going to be the leader of the alliance. At most she will be the leader of a different faction

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't buy any of this (well, apart from the obvious stuff Blizzard has already telegraphed), but I will give props to the idea of Sylvanas moving her base of operations to the missing "Northern Lordaeron" zone, and props for naming it the Blacklands. Has a nice ring to it.

7+ Year Old Account
    more sylvannas, more elves and no new races, i rather kill myself or take the jaylock fake leak ResidentSleeper

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    more sylvannas, more elves and no new races, i rather kill myself or take the jaylock fake leak ResidentSleeper
    But isn't it obvious that Sylvannas play a bigger role in one of the next expansions? Does it matter if it's the next or the one after that? And new races... there are no indicators that we'll get new races. Sure we didn't knew with Cataclysm and MoP but right now it seems pretty unlikely when we see all the stuff they're adding for customization.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    But isn't it obvious that Sylvannas play a bigger role in one of the next expansions? Does it matter if it's the next or the one after that? And new races... there are no indicators that we'll get new races. Sure we didn't knew with Cataclysm and MoP but right now it seems pretty unlikely when we see all the stuff they're adding for customization.
    So far we have seen what could be a feature to "mix (facial) hairstyle, and light corrupted Draenei which may or may not become player choices in the future. Not saying that it's unlikely by any means but not that it is a confirmed big selling point either. Honestly, I would prefer for customization options to be rolled over time in patches and not for them to be a one time big deal sold in an expansion pack.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    So far we have seen what could be a feature to "mix (facial) hairstyle, and light corrupted Draenei which may or may not become player choices in the future. Not saying that it's unlikely by any means but not that it is a confirmed big selling point either. Honestly, I would prefer for customization options to be rolled over time in patches and not for them to be a one time big deal sold in an expansion pack.
    Well, they did it with WoD... the new character models where the main feature of that expansion lol. It backfired, but still. Right now I am just very pessimistic when it comes to new races. It seems like Blizzard is very hesitant when it comes to giving us new playable races, I don't know why.

Well, they did it with WoD... the new character models where the main feature of that expansion lol. It backfired, but still. Right now I am just very pessimistic when it comes to new races. It seems like Blizzard is very hesitant when it comes to giving us new playable races, I don't know why.
    This is certainly more a matter of subjectivity than anynthing else, but unless the customization options are really hardcore I don't see myself seeing it on the same level as HD models (which although highly needed and an incredibly shit ton of work, at the same time I don't feel were a proper excuse for no new class/race in an expansion)

7+ Year Old Account
    maybe, just because you are warchief(sic) you don't need to play a major role(like vol'jin in WoD/legion, and thrall in some time) and the major role she had in legion was bad. i still hopping for her to drop the title, this nonsense need to stop

I know there is nothing solid abou new races, but the game need it , i like how the things goes, race in one expansion, class in another. Customization is a bit Overestimated and can't fulfill the niche of an entire new race could, with a lot of possibilities.

We stay for years without a new race, more customization can wait one expansion, or they can do both, will not cost us a raid tier to put more hair styles and skin colors
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2017-08-19 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    We stay for years without a new race, more customization can wait one expansion, or they can do both, will not cost us a raid tier to put more hair styles and skin colors
    As I said, I don't know why but I have this feeling towards new races... that we won't see any new races for another 3-4 years. I wish they would give us Arakkoa or Etheraels or even something like Orges. WoD was the perfect chance and they passed on that one.