7.3 feral changes nerf?

I was look at finally switching to feral with these new changes but everywhere I look people keep saying its easier to play but the numbers you can put out are actually lower than they are right now. Does anyone have some insight?

From my understanding, they raised the floor so the less skilled or those who get screwed over via RNG/mechanics will do more dps than on live while those on the upper end will still maintain what they do now. Granted there will be a variance but should be minor, would also expect tuning changes via hotfixs within a week or 2 of the patch.

The changes essentially make bad players do a LOT more damage and good players do a little bit more damage. It also adds a bit of extra flexibility due to reshuffling talents(allowing more frequent use of Incarnation and BrS, as the opportunity cost is no longer as great)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    When i try my feral spec(ilvl 904), my all time legion issue is the randomness of ashamenes frenzy (which dublicates the rip by a 10% chance). +-10% dps on the dummy atm. Don't know if that problem gets nerf'd or buff'd with 7.3

Quote Originally Posted by Burgermac View Post
    When i try my feral spec(ilvl 904), my all time legion issue is the randomness of ashamenes frenzy (which dublicates the rip by a 10% chance). +-10% dps on the dummy atm. Don't know if that problem gets nerf'd or buff'd with 7.3
    Considering it's not actually a problem, it's not getting fixed. People who complain that AR makes the spec too RNG are just bad at the spec, honestly. AR RNG might make the difference between 99th and 100th percentile, but it doesn't make or break your DPS by any means.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU