Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Terrible thought: what if we already knew what (the avatar of) Azeroth looked like?

It could be that she had subconsciously created a quasi-mortal image of herself with limited memories but the Titanic affinity for the Arcane, perfect but flawed, born to mortal members of an aspiring race, entrancing them and becoming their queen.
    When she came into contact with another Titan, obviously this was the only being, to her, worthy enough to be her partner.
    Eventually though, this avatar was corrupted by the Old Gods, which may explain why they can be so much more active than before the Sundering.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2017-08-20 at 09:10 PM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Female elf archer with hots for a human.

That's my guess.
    Oh, the chilling dread of the poor cuckbeards forced to witness a story of superhot elven archer girl being attracted to a human, especially of the simple but burly type!
    What a brutal reminder of their own every day reality where anything but most immobile whales will go for the exact same type instead of the poor forever-rejected cuckbeards.
    Deary, deary me.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-08-21 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Received Infraction

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    Oh, the chilling dread of the poor cuckbeards forced to witness a story of superhot elven archer girl being attracted to a human, especially of the simple but burly type!
    What a brutal reminder of their own every day reality where anything but most immobile whales will go for the exact same type instead of the poor forever-rejected cuckbeards.
    Deary, deary me.

Infracted.
    I have no idea what you're even talking about lmao. You sure took it personal though.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    I think the answer to that question is, back then, they didn't think about it too much and all Titans looked like giant humans, because that's what they were. Probably inspired by the Titans of Greek mythology. Now they made up new lore around Argus and decided, let's make him look like a Draenei/Eredar. I still like the idea of Azeroth looking like a Night Elf, but I always thought of Elune as that. Maybe Azeroth and Elune are one and the same thing though? Maybe the moon (Elune) is just an avatar of Azeroth, a dream vision, that helped to shape the Night Elves in her image in order to have them help her hatch?

edit: apparently he doesn't even look like the Eredar, oh well
    I think Elune = Eonar.

New zone in Antorus with the Eonar battle is called "Elunaria"

I mean, these are just constructs inhabited by titan souls we're fighting, right? Actual titans are planet sized. I don't know if you can base their actual appearance by their construct appearance.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Given that every race that has ever interacted with the blood of Azeroth (Well of Eternity, aether, etc...) has turned into an elf of some kind, I'd imagine that Azeroth will be the "purest" form of Night Elves and their kin.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Terrible thought: what if we already knew what (the avatar of) Azeroth looked like?

It could be that she had subconsciously created a quasi-mortal image of herself with limited memories but the Titanic affinity for the Arcane, perfect but flawed, born to mortal members of an aspiring race, entrancing them and becoming their queen.
    When she came into contact with another Titan, obviously this was the only being, to her, worthy enough to be her partner.
    Eventually though, this avatar was corrupted by the Old Gods, which may explain why they can be so much more active than before the Sundering.
    If you are thinking of Azshara, then nope. Her beauty was fake at least partly. Illidan saw through her enchantments.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by javislaterlp View Post
    I don't think it is neither a troll nor an elf. The titans are a well defined race, big humanoids that seem to be half human half vrykul. Argus, Aman'thul, Sargeras, Aggramar, Golganneth, Eonar, Khaz'Goroth, they all share similar bodies, same to the keepers (freya, odyn, loken etc). Trolls are a native race to Azeroth, just like orcs are native to Draenor. I don't think, in the case that Draenor has a world soul, that it would be an orc titan, the same way that Argus is not an eredar titan.
    Orcs are not native of draenor, they are Titan constructs as well. Not even sure trolls can trully be considered natural native of Azeroth anymore as they are only biproducts of the Titan experiments when creating the wild gods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    I think Elune = Eonar.

New zone in Antorus with the Eonar battle is called "Elunaria"
    She must be really good at making the naaru before she existed then

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    She must be really good at making the naaru before she existed then
    When was it stated that prime naaru were forged before Titans existed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer View Post
    Titans mainly look like humans
    Instead, [Aggramar] would create a mighty servant in his image to uproot the Sporemounds and then maintain balance over Draenor.
    [...]
    Aggramar named his creation Grond.

--Chronicle V2
    Grond doesn't look human to me.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    It's much more likely that Azeloth looks like a troll, rather than an elf, given the fact that elves are a freak of nature and trolls are one of the oldest (sentient) races on Azeroth.

That said, I have never speculated on their looks beofre..
    she could also look like a goblin

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Instead, [Aggramar] would create a mighty servant in his image to uproot the Sporemounds and then maintain balance over Draenor.
    [...]

--Chronicle V2
    That might mean that it was humanoid just like him, with 2 arms, 2 legs, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    nope he look very similar to the race of the other titans like all titans came from different planets but all from the same race
    no tail no hooves only skin color
    [IMG]http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/638284.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/70ryzOv.jpg[IMG]
    they all differ a bit but all look the same as a race
    he has pointy ears and is blue.

he looks similar to eredar, that's all there is to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Hogger is Azeroth.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    he has pointy ears and is blue.

he looks similar to eredar, that's all there is to it.
    hello there friend
    first amanthul is blue and got pointy ears too
    lol even the mogu titanforged from the sha of pride encounter look more eredar than Argus XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Eredar were elevated by the naaru.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    [...]

--Chronicle V2
    Aggramar is bad at self-portraits.