Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post
    If you voted for Trump then you obviously voted for the White Supremacist party. Just like if you say Antifa are bad, you are a Nazi apologist. Get with the narrative.
    Ah yes... the narrative of 'making it up' as you go.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Far left is killing cops.
    Random lone gunman are not instantly left. The guy that spectral mentioned isn't instantly left

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    The guy with mental issue who wasn't apart of any particular group? That's a poor example. The examples in my mind when I'm speaking of the right attacks were specifically perpetuated by a group or members of a group.
    You're right, he wasn't part of any group. We can blame the whole left for his actions because of their constant cop bashing. You killed them.

The guy with mental issue who wasn't apart of any particular group? That's a poor example. The examples in my mind when I'm speaking of the right attacks were specifically perpetuated by a group or members of a group.
    Surely you see what an over the top double standard this is, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    By whom?
    Colleges for a start. You literally had students in the Evergreen 'protest' shouting "We wuz kings". Many of the 'activists' for white privilege workshops also throw out how much they hate white people. Hell, you had a lead developer at Bioware repeatedly making comments about how much he hates white people on Twitter and people were openly defending him.

They are very vocal minorities. They show up to events, they yell so everybody hears them, they crave attention and the media sells sensations and violence, so extremists get their attention.
    You mean just like Charlottesville?

Violent black racists are not better than violent white racists. There is no excuse to be violent and to incite hate against groups for what they are born with or born in.
    My point is that there is a blatant overreaction by one 'side' when it comes to this issue. Which is noticeable when the argument comes down to 'safety'.
    Unreason and anti-intellectualism abominate thought. Thinking implies disagreement; and disagreement implies nonconformity; and nonconformity implies heresy; and heresy implies disloyalty — so, obviously, thinking must be stopped. But shouting is not a substitute for thinking and reason is not the subversion but the salvation of freedom. - Adlai Stevenson

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    You're right, he wasn't part of any group. We can blame the whole left for his actions because of their constant cop bashing. You killed them.
    Ironic. The right-wingers on this forum keeps claiming that the left-wingers are "bad for calling all right-wingers facists" (which is a blatant lie, as no-one has said that), and here comes b21 stomping in to prove that HE is more than happy to blame all Left-Wingers for the actions of a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    How so. I'm not included lone gun men unless they were part of a group or particular ideology. That goes for left and right.

7+ Year Old Account
    According to people on MMOChampion you cannot be opposed to Trump and also opposed to Antifa.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Investigators found no ties between Johnson and international terrorist or domestic extremist groups
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_s...fficers#Motive

Can you often say the same when far right extremism happens?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    Ironic. The right-wingers on this forum keeps claiming that the left-wingers are "bad for calling all right-wingers facists" (which is a blatant lie, as no-one has said that), and here comes b21 stomping in to prove that HE is more than happy to blame all Left-Wingers for the actions of a couple.
    I'm glad you noticed your own hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Ah yes... the narrative of 'making it up' as you go.
    Guess the media is too subtle for you.

Guess the media is too subtle for you.
    Let's stick to the media because that is what YOU brought up. Don't try to shift the subject and provide evidence for your original assertion.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Why would anyone want to defend antifa? The actual mentality seems to be "An enemy of my enemy is my friend." when that's actually a complete load of bullshit. Nazi's, KKK, antifa, these are all small groups, no one needs to support one to defeat the other, all of them can easily be defeated without being a cunt or getting into bed with cunts.
    I agree with this completely.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Nope... typically because they're part of some damn militia or sovereign movement which incidentally are again two of our three top threats concerning terrorism...

I mean for fuck sakes you had a guy mobilizing militia to exterminate a fucking town, he got arrested and sentenced to a whole three months "thankfully".

At least be logically consistent. Here's a picture of the cop killer. Do you even research the topics you state to have an opinion on?

If you voted for Trump then you obviously voted for the White Supremacist party. Just like if you say Antifa are bad, you are a Nazi apologist. Get with the narrative.
    That's called projecting my friend, not getting with the narrative ...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Thanks Europe.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    At least be logically consistent. Here's a picture of the cop killer. Do you even research the topics you state to have an opinion on?

According to Themius, BLM is not a terrorist organization, they're just some peaceful people.
    Don't expect anything else from him. He's a black supremacist.

civil rights group isn't a hate group that condones violent acts. The blm people were being protected by the police.

Did you read the next few lines below this? It takes a pretty studied lack of noticing to believe that Johnson wasn't motivated by black nationalism.