Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
17
25
26
27
  1. #521
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Pretty much.

    This forum's right wingers:

    "WAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU JUST SAID ALL RIGHTIES ARE NAZIS/FACISTS!"

    "No I didn't, I said a lot of them were."

    "A LOT MEANS ALL OF THEM YOU LIBRUHL GENERALIZER SCUMBAG!"

    Different thread, same person:

    "ALL LIBERALS ARE VIOLENT ANTIFA!"

    "Weren't you just getting upset about generalizations?"

    "STFU LIBERAL SCUMBAGS!"
    I'd love for you to show 2 different threads with the same person saying this.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

  2. #522
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Well; Endus provided me with the means to prove how fucking stupid you all are.

    http://www.diffen.com/difference/Communism_vs_Socialism

    "In a way, communism is an extreme form of socialism. Many countries have dominant socialist political parties but very few are truly communist. In fact, most countries - including staunch capitalist bastions like the U.S. and U.K. - have government programs that borrow from socialist principles. "Socialism" is sometimes used interchangeably with "communism" but the two philosophies have some stark differences. Most notably, while communism is a political system, socialism is primarily an economic system that can exist in various forms under a wide range of political systems."

    They're the fucking same thing, All they do is argue the semantics.
    I don't get this logic. The quote you posted shows the difference between socialism and communism, and how one doesn't lead to the other, then you say they're the same thing. Does not compute.

    It's like saying patriotism and fascism are the same thing because one takes the other to extremes.

  3. #523
    hmmm.

    Antifa aren't pro-democrats, they're communist and anti-government. The media trying to paint them as some necessary nazi-fighting-freedom-force is going to massively back fire on them sooner or later.

  4. #524
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post
    That moment when CNN finally tells the truth, ah it was nice while it lasted.

  5. #525
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    hmmm.

    Antifa aren't pro-democrats, they're communist and anti-government. The media trying to paint them as some necessary nazi-fighting-freedom-force is going to massively back fire on them sooner or later.
    Come on man. Backing violent groups that despise us to oppose other groups has always worked out for us.

    Just look at the middle east.
    Everyone has an addiction. If they say they don't, ask them if they have a smartphone.
    -Steve the Security Guard

  6. #526
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Antifa aren't extremists or violent. In fact some of the videos posted recently in this thread or in the Boston Hate Speech rally show videos of antifa shouting "no violence" and doing great effort to keep things peaceful among their protests.

    I feel that the people who are trying to portray the recent counter-protests as violent are drinking the alt-right kool-aid.
    antifa are violent. they assault any people who disagree with them. antifa have demolished statues or vandalized them. just like the terror organisation in the middle east, isis, did. demolishing or vandalizing religious statues or historic marks is something that has been done since the start of the big civilisations, and antifa is acting just like them, so they are not better in any circumstances

  7. #527
    According to endus they are angry kids

    And this guy is a moderator of this forum

  8. #528
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Some of them are. There's always some assholes who fuck it up for the rest, this goes for almost any issue, no matter how trivial or innocent.
    These are the kind of people who don't really care about the subject, they just want to be a part of the "event".
    ANTIFA are extremists and violent.

    1.the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
    2.the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
    3.a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

    this is the definition of terrorism and ANTIFA fits PERFECTLY!!

    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/terrorism

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Why would anyone want to defend antifa? The actual mentality seems to be "An enemy of my enemy is my friend." when that's actually a complete load of bullshit. Nazi's, KKK, antifa, these are all small groups, no one needs to support one to defeat the other, all of them can easily be defeated without being a cunt or getting into bed with cunts.
    ye. u dont actually need to march down the street saying "down with KKK, nazism and so on" u can just make memes. ridicule them, there was even a march for KKK and a bunch of people said they would donate money to use against KKK, nazism and so on for every mile the KKK grouped walked. so there was stands set up throughout the road with water and bananas to keep them walking. and this is how u fight this stuff
    Last edited by Rustykeyboard; 2017-08-21 at 01:02 PM. Reason: forgot source

  9. #529
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustykeyboard View Post
    ANTIFA are extremists and violent.

    1.the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
    2.the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
    3.a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

    this is the definition of terrorism and ANTIFA fits PERFECTLY!!

    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/terrorism
    Welcome to the board and my ignore-list.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •