Poll: Should Flying Remain Ingame?

Should Flying Remain Ingame?

So the thread to end all threads.

Yep, why take more away. Should use it in more interesting ways though.

You forgot the "Couldn't care less option".

I am cool either way; I like flying to skip routing through obnoxious mountainous zones and more importantly, to give tours of Azeroth to low level friends that are just starting to fall in love with the world. I like non-flying so that the world has a (Very) minimal feeling of danger, since nothing attacks you up there, pretty much.
    I would like that if the current model is kept, newcomers won't have to do 4 different freaking pathfinder grinds to be able to fly everywhere, and if flying keeps being limited/taken, it would make sense if they increased land mount speed a bit. Why are we still stuck at 100% 7 expansion later, when the power creep has made us leaders of our classes and titan slayers?

Hell I wish we had it outgame too...? wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Hell I wish we had it outgame too...? wtf?
    We do. It's called an Aeroplane or a Helicopter.

Or if you like scenery a Hot Air Balloon.

what purpose does it serve, what additional content does it allow access to? if the answer to both is nothing then its just a convenience that makes worlds into ghost towns and lets creatively short devs use it as a carrot on a stick to keep people playing for a reward that nets you nothing ultimately.