Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I have a Razer tartarus chroma and a Razer Hex v2 mouse. Got them both a bit over a year ago iirc. Both are great and changed the way I play, no issues so far. I think you just had bad luck. If you're looking for another brand I would recommend Logitech, always used their products before and never had bad experiences.

Deleted
    I got an Razer Deathadder Chroma, Razer Kraken 7.1 and a Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth. So far they work like a charm, they're in use for about a year now. I have to admit admit I don't play as hardcore as I used to. About 3-5h per week.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggles Worth View Post
    Anyone else feel this way? I've gone through 5 different Razer mice, every single one of them brand new, within months they all have clicking problems. Release clicking, double clicking, not clicking. Every single time.

I got the mice for free, Razer is excellent at returning your product and sending you a new one but jesus it is not worth it. Anyone know of a company that has actual reliable working mice cause this is just stupid at this point.

I will say though, that with the first couple months (if it works that long) the mice is fantastic.
    ive had 3 razer naga mice within 3 years and now think of the entire razer company as just a bunch of marketing people with no quality control. i bought a g600 logitech and have been using it for several years with no problems

Overadvertised imo. Which is generally good for them. Your average gamer likely thinks of Razer when they're debating Mice/Headsets/Keyboards. I too have heard the build quality is crap on them, but as too have i heard they're great.

Only Razer product I ever owned was a Headset. It worked for a little over a year but the audio became distorted unless I bent the cord a specific way. Likely fucked from my fault of over bending the cord? Idk, but after that I decided to just use a Wireless headset. That's when Logitech came into my life. Got a Logitech Wireless headset, loved the freedom of wireless so much I picked up a wireless mouse. Got 2 USB extended adapters and I have the dongles plugged in through the adapters taped up my wall about 3 feet from me. Never had a wireless issue with them.

Kinda wen't off topic a bit, but just saying my first Razer product did rather disappoint me in terms of how long it lasted. And in the process introduced me to a new style of wireless play.

Deleted
    I can't say that much about Razer as the only thing I had from them was a headset. For like one hours.

The headset made noises all the time. Thought it was broken and googled about the headset with answers I couldn't believe. All headsets of these type are having a grounding problem and have those disgusting noises, an answer from Razer directly. They are all still on sale and they never thought about pulling them from stores.

From this day on I never touched something from Razer again. Though lot of people are happy with the mouses. But my cheap mouse also has changeable weights, options to modify the dpi and feels great. So I don't think I need an expensive mouse.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never owned a Razer product, but back in 2009/10 a lot of my friends purchased Razer products that almost universally malfunctioned within a year. As far as I'm concerned Razer stuff is garbage. For mice I recommend Logitech and for keyboards and headsets there are many good options (Razer is not amongst them).

I got a Razer Naga back in either 2011 or 2012 -- lasted for exactly a year to the day before breaking. I wish I was exaggerating. Bought it because, "oh hey, an MMO mouse? Neat." without reading reviews or anything, so I had no idea this was a common thing with them... never again. Have largely stuck with Logitech ever since -- shame, because Naga felt better than the G600 that replaced it. I have a Scimitar now. Works fine too. Might go back to the G600. Razer is largely responsible for pushing me into the Logitech camp.

I've been lucky. Been using razor since the Boomslang came out and I've not had one die yet. Most of the ones I've replaced because I wanted a different mouse. I have two Naga's active, one is easily 3 years old, and a Hex, two blackwidow keyboards currently, and a headset. Headset I've had for going on 3 years if not longer. I like their products and the designs personally and I've had positive experiences. But I'm also not hard on my electronics, so that could make a difference. Most things I buy last.

I have the same problem with the mice. But honestly they last me a few years each and for $50 can't complain. Been using a Deathstalker keyboard and love it, no problems with it yet. It's somewhat hard to find a good low-profile keyboard. (I prefer that to the massive clicking keys)