Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Post World of Warcraft 8.0

Next expansion storyline revolves around Old Gods and Alliance vs Horde massive war (Every time when there OG around Alliance and Horde at each others throats - Vanilla/WoTLK/MoP).

Under leadership of Tyralyon Alliance gathering forces at Thandol Span to invade Arathi and capture Stormgarde. With established base there they plan to push farther into North to reclaim Lordaeron and Gilneas back. Danath Trollbane/Genn Greymane/Muradin assisting Tyralyon as field commanders of their united forces.

At same time Alleria trying to convince Blood Elves to change sides in upcoming conflict. Lothremar refuse. Forsaken attacking Aerie Peak in Hinterlands completely destroying it and planing to flank Tyralyon forces at Thoradin's Wall. While main Horde forces gathering over other side of the wall in Hillsbrad.

PC as leader of their Class Order sent to A/H to stop incoming war. Don't know how its goes but we ends up fighting alongside our faction at Thoradin's Wall. In middle of battle PC forced to go back in Class Order were we find what our CO in middle of civil war (Alliance members vs Horde members). Mentor figure (idk what it means probably NPC who helped us in Legion CO like Darion in DK storyline) disbands CO and sending us to Stormwind/Ogri where ship from Kul Tiras/Zandalar arrives. On the ship we found everyone dead except one member of the crew who completely mad.

Expansion's storyline divided on two parts:

1 PvE where we go to new lands and fight OG forces

2 PvP Lordaeron War

If i get it right start of Lordaeron conflict is prepatch that ends up with inspecting arrived ship. When expansion hits we go explore KT and near isles / progressing Lordaeron conflict.

Some interesting facts:

1 - Naga will not be in the start of expansion but rather they will appear as story of expansion progress.

2 - Kul Tiras will be more like Innsmouth: its citizens will be strange and weird keeping some dark (i would say tentacle) secret.

3 - Jaina is missing when we arrive to new zones. (Where is my waifu!?)

4 - We not heard last of Vol'jin!

5 - Infinity Dragonflight will be first main enemy we meet in new expansion (Murozond raid?) only then OG presence is revealed (And maybe Naga?).

6 - C'thun/Yogg-Saron will make reappearance.

7 - Genn vs Sylvanas story ends up in Lordaeron War. Who wins and who dies?!

8 - There hints what Alliance and Horde lose one of their cities (capitals? my bet on Darnassus) in EK/Kalimdor when N'zoth and Naga reveal themselves.

9 - In second part of story we go underwater and into shadowlands (Realm of Shadows?) to take fight with old gods in theirs domain.

10 - Lordaeron War is HUGE pvp event during whole timespan of expansion. Prepare to conquest/defend/capture/siege! (Improved Karasang?)

Is it just me or are there like 100x the amount of fake leaks for 8.0 than any other xpac
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Deleted
    This needs to die

Deleted
    They just wanna show us that they learned their lore lesson. Good boi.

I am ok with fake leaks, hell maybe one of them is real. But there is no point whatsoever in 50 persons reposting the same features under a different title.

How arent people lazy to make accounts and post these links, but they are lazy to go and soak Armageddon...
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

It seems the same person keeps creating new accounts and posting the same shit.

Deleted
    All these leaks have like 90% of the same features. It's either complete laziness from OP or some of the things are actually true.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would so be down for Kul Tiras being like "Shadow Over Innsmouth" style. That would really play up the Old God-like influence of the expansion (if the expansion is to be Old God related) and I can totally see Kul Tirasian people being converted to the ways of the naga...

...even being converted into naga themselves...

I'A AZSHARA! I'A N'ZOTH!

*tired of fake leaks already* As much as I'd like a Lordaeron war upon the Forsaken, definitely not buying this crap. Did you even try, OP?

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Is it just me or are there like 100x the amount of fake leaks for 8.0 than any other xpac
    There were a lot of fake leaks for 7.0, too. People just want extra attention to their speculations. It's irritating. "Fake news" has never been a more relevant phrase.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    It's still impressive to see how creative some people are, isn't it?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    It's still impressive to see how creative some people are, isn't it?
    or uncreative
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the real leak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Revisiting this as it may actually be plausible at this stage, after the whole Lordaeron crest shenanigans.

You could at least try spelling names correctly if you want anyone to believe your fake leak.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, i guess here the real leaks boiz. I mean, nothing of that seemed out of story line and Blizz style, and the dude brought Lordaeron OUT OF NOWHERE and now we have WoW Tournament decorated in Lordaeron style with Lordaeron symbol centered. Too random shit to be considered a coincidence.

I guess in Demo Area on Blizzcon attendees will test Lordaeron PvP Battles.

Saddest part, this is probably the most plausible fake leak atm... But its so shitty in concept : (

#feelsbadman

Madness will consume you!!!

Deleted
    real leak boys

Isn't Danath Forsaken now?