Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    My brain won't allow me to do this. If there's collectibles to be found I will try my very best to find them all in the first playthrough. I always feel horrible if I just run straight through the game without even looking around for secrets or collectibles. I could make an 8 hour game into a 20 hour game just because of how much time I dedicate to looking around levels to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Then my second playthrough is when I take a second look around to see if I can find the ones I missed. Then if I still can't find them that's when I start using guides.

Of course this is all if I care about the game that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's usually 50/50.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Never, since I can see.
    Last edited by Kazgrel; 2017-09-26 at 11:50 PM. Reason: English is hard, yo

I usually choose to play games blind...

*except* if I am unable to continue with the game and forced to google the solution... (which usually snowballs into me googling a !#@$ton of stuff afterwards and basically ruining my experience... but that's my problem.)

or the even less likely second situation... "Its a farly long !@#$ing game and I don't intend to replay it... but still don't want to 'miss' anything"

I think that's only happened in a few (rpg) games where Easter Eggs were part of the core gameplay, but also gated so you couldn't necessarily backtrack either. (awful design, imo... but most games have at least a couple major flaws)

Quote Originally Posted by Moltherion View Post
    I try to go blind everytime. For first hours at least...
    This thread is offensive to blind players.

Allways play games blind... especially storywise games blind.. anything else is silly imo. but if i am stucked in a place for to long and want to get further.. i will YT it