Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Given that the alternative is "misogynists", that's a pretty ludicrous statement.
    There's a definition for this: False Dichotomy

Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo101 View Post
    Feminism has still done more for men, even just as a side effect than anything the so called Mens Rights Activists have achieved.

As someone who dabbled with it in my youth I don't think I any area of the socio-political sphere have I come across a more disingenuous group of people.
    So your view of doing someone for another demographic sums up to "shitting all over it", apparently.

- - - Updated - - -

Given that the alternative is "misogynists", that's a pretty ludicrous statement.
    Well well, Mr. Fallacy-Calling mod going for a false dichotomy. Color me surprised.

Daily (apparently necessary) reminder that "feminism" is just the idea that men and women should have equal rights and opportunities.
    That's the definition on paper. Paper holds no weight to what is actually happenning outside.

I'm a patient man, I'll wait for the infractions. I'm at 5 points already, so you got a shot at the hammer there. Better not choke!

Edit: I'm at 10 points now, so it's a surefire shot at this point.

Hint: If you need a motive, look at the name. That should cover it. If not, go for "mod taunting", that will go over.
    Last edited by McTroll; 2017-08-24 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Seems a certain demographic likes to decide what makes a "Muslim" and what makes a "Feminist" and if either a Muslim or Feminist says "that extremist person does not represent our ideology", that certain demographic likes to scream "YES THEY DO, YOU'RE DOING NO TRUE SCOTSMAN!"

Yes, the people on the outside of a religion or a movement TOTALLY know what represents the values of that movement as a whole. It's not like they're just pissed off and triggered by the actions of a few extreme individuals, so they're trying to paint everyone in said movement as terrible people.
    Actually, you are quite wrong. The 'certain demographic', you describe, are those that declare them NOT to be. All islamists self-identiy as muslims, and almost ALL of them are seen as muslims by practically everyone else, until they actually commit a crime (which is also, usually, the sole reason they suddenly 'aren't' anymore) or just dials up the fanaticism one step too high for it to become comfortable for the surroundings. As a matter of fact, what they believe is a very 'legitimate' interpretation of the Qur'an, just as the other interpretations are - that's what happens when going by a book about 1000 years out of date. They identify as muslims, they act in a matter logical to a fanatical believer, that those acts do not follow the mainstream interpretations but rather goes against them instead changes absolutely nothing. In the same fashion, the Westboro-crazies are of course a christian 'sect', noone can pretend otherwise just because it besmirches the religion to some degree.

In terms of feminism, there's not really much to say. Only a complete moron would think that there isn't a huge amount of in-fighting in regards to what principles to follow, for one to be a 'good and proper' feminist. Hell, one of the former leaders of our political feminist party even came up with this pearl - and I quote (although translated) - "All women that sleep with men, are traitors to their gender and the cause!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    Yea no, i provided you with the history of feminism, a history that clearly shows that they are nothing more then a lobbying group for woman.

Lets see what feminism has done for males....

* teach boys not to rape
    * man spreading
    * man splaining
    * toxic masculinity
    * "jokes" of "#kill all men"
    * various theories on how man should be hold in camps

Now lets have a look at some problems males face that have never been addressed by feminism.

* high male suicide rate
    * High rate of domestic violence against males
    * no crisis centers for domestic violence for males
    * less and less males are enrolling into higher schools

And this list goes on and on, just like the first list. Feminism has as much to do with equality between the sexes as peanut butter does, absolutely nothing at all. If you really believe in the definition then i guess you believe that North Korea is a democracy, as it clearly says so in their name.
    Excellent post. Like I said in my earlier thread, they are also not protesting how women are treated in the middle east (well, real feminists did in the past when the movement wasn't hijacked)

Now we have the most privileged group in the world (white western women) play victim because there is a market for corporations to virtue signal by supporting their vapid narcissism.

Ironically, feminism on top of the alt-left, blm and antifa can be seen as a display of capitalism: There is more demand for drama and freakshows than there is supply, thus they create their own.

Absolutely pathetic
    Last edited by mmocd03f375e36; 2017-08-25 at 04:17 PM.

I'm surprised that more people haven't noticed that it's possible that the reason that feminist women tend to think so many men are creeps is because so many "male feminists" really are creeps. While I'm sure some men have genuine motivations, it's pretty hard to not see the male feminist group as largely a bunch of weasels trying to ingratiate themselves with women.

He always had a lot of female friends, but he told me it was because his mother raised him as a feminist
    This shit should be illegal. It fucks up young men and it takes them years to recover.

As for the post itself, cheating doesn't mean you're sexist, that's retarded.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo101 View Post
    Feminism has still done more for men, even just as a side effect than anything the so called Mens Rights Activists have achieved.
    Wrong. Feminism has done almost nothing of worth for men, while poisoning society with the idea that men are guilty by default.

When you have false rape accusations in over 2 out of 100 cases ( and those are just the PROVEN ones ) and you have false rape convictions the world is just fucked up. It's reached a point where in the Western world a woman can fuck up your life just by accusing you. Universities will kick you out just because of the accusation. It's happened before and it'll keep happening.

The Western world is so disgustingly woman-centric that I'm quite happy living in Romania. If my life would be ruined by a mad fuck and a sexist system I'd start swinging axes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I'm surprised that more people haven't noticed that it's possible that the reason that feminist women tend to think so many men are creeps is because so many "male feminists" really are creeps. While I'm sure some men have genuine motivations, it's pretty hard to not see the male feminist group as largely a bunch of weasels trying to ingratiate themselves with women.
    Of course they are. There are only 2 reasons a man would out himself as a feminist.

1. They're dumb as fuck and don't see that feminism is a cancer to society.

2. They're trying to get laid or appease their wife/partner to keep getting laid. I.e. they're as beta as it gets and we all know beta = creepy.

Daily (apparently necessary) reminder that "feminism" is just the idea that men and women should have equal rights and opportunities.

C'mon you know better than anyone society collectively chooses (unconsciously I might add) what a word actually means in the vernacular. And we both know that's not society's definition of feminism.