Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It's only bad when you have a DH/DK/Druid tank in there. Especially when they've completed the World quest and are just there to annoy people. The Murloc one i find more annoying as it's the one where most people team up on so it takes a while to complete. Bareback Brawl is a caster's best friend with the mountable creatures. And hardly anyone can be bothered to go to the highmountain arena or it spawns at a late time, so that takes about 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    the stupid part about that quest is that the % completion per kill is not constant.

sometimes you get 10% and then sometimes you get something like 2%....

it's complete bullshit. one toon I had managed 1-88% in a single rush. another I had to kill like 40 people and only had about 40%

- - - Updated - - -

not true. or at least not consistently. if you're the only one there, sure. You keep killing the npc spawn for 10% per kill. If there's a mass swarm? you have to party up to get credit for some reason cause solo rushing gets shafted.
    Not really. I don't think that WQ has taken any longer than 2-3 on any of my chars. You can literally jump in and blow all your cd's and kill 4-5 people and get 50% of the quest done lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Not really. I don't think that WQ has taken any longer than 2-3 on any of my chars. You can literally jump in and blow all your cd's and kill 4-5 people and get 50% of the quest done lol.
    There are plenty of classes who dont have instagib cooldown potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    speaking as someone who has done the quest back to back on multiple toons.

I have managed to go 20 kills and not break 40%

I sat there watching the % bar and have seen myself awarded between 2% and 10% progress for full kills... I have gotten the same range of progress awarded for tagging and getting killed. Sure if you can get 10% progress per tagged person who dies, yes it's quick. I have sadly not been able to see that happen. The fastest I've ever managed to clear it on multiple toons used the WQ clearing cooldown for classes.

edit:
    I also know that as a sub/sin rogue with dreadlord's deceit there have been times I cleared it in a single ShS/FoK. At the same time I've also had to jump into a 15 player mob and wipe it six times using that cheap trick to get 60% progress.... the shit is NOT consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    speaking as someone who has done the quest back to back on multiple toons.

I have managed to go 20 kills and not break 40%

I sat there watching the % bar and have seen myself awarded between 2% and 10% progress for full kills... I have gotten the same range of progress awarded for tagging and getting killed. Sure if you can get 10% progress per tagged person who dies, yes it's quick. I have sadly not been able to see that happen. The fastest I've ever managed to clear it on multiple toons used the WQ clearing cooldown for classes.

edit:
    I also know that as a sub/sin rogue with dreadlord's deceit there have been times I cleared it in a single ShS/FoK. At the same time I've also had to jump into a 15 player mob and wipe it six times using that cheap trick to get 60% progress.... the shit is NOT consistent.
    Oh for sure it varies. There is no question about that.

I went again on my main -affliction- during off hours and was done in minutes .. Reason being I dominate and seeing how legendary items work was mitigating like a boss .. From instant Gate that I can use twice to neck shield .. Point being I think it has to do with how much damage and healing you do?

In way, inside that place you can see the broken abilities clear as day and templates only muffle them, they don't actually fix them.

Like I said before, this expansion is the easiest to solo an average healer. Average is just that, middle of the pack, below average get annihilated .. Think about it, if more than half of every one who steps into PvP get completely destroyed in seconds, would they come back??

That is basically what is wrong with Legion PvP, they lowered the bar far too much to setup burst ESPECIALLY melee macro burst ..

Deleted
    They can do that with any wPvP, though.

And, not really experienced a one-shot yet.[/QUOTE]

Then you have not met any geared destro frost mages and mm hunters i want to join your realm so there is no one shots xD

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hate to get dismounted when you accidentally fly over the area and when a tank spec comes along to do the wq when you're trying to complete it yourself...
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    No single person who has ever done this quest, if serious, will come out with a positive gaming experience during peak hours. What happens is: tag and die .. tag and die .. tag and die .. Seriously?
    I've had fun every time I've done it. I'm also a raid geared blood DK, so...

The raven arena is good if there's a ton of people doing it, since you just get in, hit as many people as possible and hope you die last.

When there's few people, thought, it's unbearable. Usually, one guy (the one with better gear, legendaries, or imba skills) will dominate everyone else.

Last night, there was this monk that would completely destroy my frost Death Knight alt (around 880 ilvl) in less than 1.5 seconds. Since there was just me, he and a non-geared novice warlock doing it, the monk would MoP the floor with the two of us pretty quickly. We were only able to actually do the quest after he finished it and went away.

Blood DKs and Druid bears are frustrating as hell to fight as well. They are pretty unbeatable, unless they have such a high debuff that their healing is negated.
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2017-08-29 at 01:50 PM.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's by far the fastest with 0 others there, killing the npcs over and over, you stack the damage and they vaporize instantly for 10% each.

Also decent with loads of people there due to the chaos of numbers, but other then that, it's worst when theres like 2-4 people there, with rogue that instant gank you.

Also varies per class, melee get their damage in, while some casters rely on cooldowns/procs for instant casts.

World pvp isn't balanced and I don't think it has to be or can ever be.

I guess it's fun if you are 940+ tho, I wouldn't know.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-08-29 at 04:03 PM.