Exclamation 1/9M Raider Looking for Guild

Hello, I recently returned to the game after a 2-3 month break and am searching for a guild. I had posted before but the current team I'm in doesn't seem to be the best fit for my goals.

Availability:
    I am able to raid Sunday-Thursday from 6pm PST (7pm MST, 8pm CST and 9pm EST respectively) onward. I cannot start prior to 6pm PST due to travel time from work.

Classes Available:
    922 Arms/Fury Warrior with viable Tank OS (has logs)
    921 Havoc DH with viable Tank OS
    905 Warlock
    905 Spriest with Viable healing OS
    901 Rogue
    900 Mage (Previous Main Cutting Edge EN achieve) (has EN logs)
    890 Frost/UH DK with Viable tank OS

All of the above listed classes have 55 traits in their Main spec weapon and can be caught up exceptionally quickly due to mythic plus. I'm willing to do the work for the right fit. I am able and willing to play any spec of the above listed classes for the given needs of a group. If you need something else please let me know.

What I'm looking for:
    I'm looking for a stable, consistent raid environment with people who are constantly interested in improving. My goal is to clear mythic content when it is current and generally enjoy the game with a group of friends.
    An active guild is a must, running mythic plus is very enjoyable for me and finding a group who is welcoming and willing to do them is key.

My preference is horde, but alliance can be considered if it fits well.

Proxxis#11221 is my battle tag.

Please post your info below or contact me in game. Thank you.

Here's my spam, but I actually already added you.

<The Murloc Saints> H-Tichondrius | Hardcore-ish guild on a light schedule. Currently 9/9H and finishing off our Mythic 20-man roster. Send me your Bnet if you're interested and the times work, or if you would like to ask any questions.
    Raid times(PST): Tue 9pm-12am + Sun 8pm-12am (7h total)

Btag: StudMuffin#1856

Quote Originally Posted by Nornua View Post
    Added you!
    I added you myself.

SECURITY Guild - Horde - Arthas ..... We're 2/9 Mythic - Established since 2004. Just recently went Horde. When I returned to WoW for Legion, the various guild members that have raided with me since 2004 either re-subscribed or transferred to the server to re-kindle what was a guild that took a break for Panda+WoD...and thus reborn is a mythic raid guild on a small tight schedule that meets your raid times. =)

(H) Broken-Uldaman (US) is recruiting for core raid spots for Mythics!

Top Reasons that Broken might be for you.

1) Longevity - the guild has been active since BC.
    2) Wildly inappropriate "NC-17" Discord & Guild banter.
    3) We limit breaks in raids to push the pace and get things done.
    4) We understand, real life is important and comes first.
    5) Never too satisfied, never too negative.
    6) Loot council add on utilized for loot distribution.

Did we get your attention? GOOD! Now to the details:

Broken is 9/9 H ToS- running 2 nights a week: Tuesday & Thursday 9:30PM-12:00AM EST. LF Ranged DPS & Healers at this time, but will consider all exemplary players.

Our goal is to blend a mixture of fun and progression, while staying efficient with our limited raid schedule of 2 nights. The guild is comprised of mostly adults 21+, with loads of game and real life experience, who enjoy working together as a team to master new bosses and poke fun at each other along the way. Overall, we are a guild comprised of progression minded raiders who also have real life commitments, that are not happy to just farm a raid on heroic endlessly.

Expected add-ons: RCLootCouncil, DBM or BigWigs, GTFO, a meter of some kind (Details, Skada or Recount), Exorsus Raid Tools.

Go to https://discord.gg/Cd8mSqC or add B-Tag Bloodrooted#1329, bigitup#1602, Ishin#1586, or Bigg#1647 and we can answer any questions you may have!

Hello
    Seems like you could make a good fit for us,
    We are 9/9 Heroic 1/9 Mythic ToS
    and run a limited schedule on Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30 Pacific Standard Time.
    Here is our ad post, contact me or an officer if you're interested
    us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755775821

Hi there, I added you to battletag!
    We could definitely use you on any of those toons, except maybe the warrior!

A quick 411 is below with the link to our recruitment post if you're interested:

Preferred Classes: Holy Paladin, Resto Druid, Boomkin, Mage, Warlock (even if you don't see your class, we're looking for great ranged dps!)
    Raid Schedule: Wednesday & Monday 9pm to 12am EST (with optional Thurs Heroic/Achv run)
    Current Progress: 3/9M (9/9H)
    Contact: Rel (Rel#11125) Tuln (Tuln#1327) Zahnster (Zahnster#1155) Kae (Kaelani#1390)

Recruitment Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...746679#post-15

Hey there, Will leave you our guild "spam" if you are at all interested message one of the btags listed below!

Premonition 5/9 Mythic US Magtheridon

<Premonition> is a 20 man semi hard-core raiding guild on the Magtheridon server, horde side.

Current Progress:

World: 1889
    US: 647
    Tomb - 4/9M
    Nighthold - 10/10M
    ToV - 2/3M
    EM - 7/7M

Raid Times:

Monday: 9:00 PM - 12:00(EST)
    Tuesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00(EST)
    Thursday: 9:00 PM - 12:00(EST)

Please contact Btag - Ludacris#1776, Limeyman#1556, or Revaro#1513 in game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

<Realistic> Is a serious Progression guild based on US Stormrage (PVE High Pop Realm) - We are serious about pushing top rankings and are currently looking to round out our roster.

Made Up of 9/9H- 4/9M Raiders

Recruitment Needs

Tank
    DK/Pala/War

DPS-
    All Classes

Healers-
    All Classes

RAID TIMES ARE LISTED (for anyone that gets confused about time zones)
    PST
    Tuesday – 8:00PM - 11AM
    Wednesday- 8:00PM - 11AM
    Thursday - 8:00PM - 11AM
    CST
    Tuesday – 10:00PM - 1AM
    Wednesday - 10:00PM - 1AM
    Thursday - 10:00PM - 1AM
    EST
    Tuesday – 11:00AM - 2AM
    Wednesday - 11:00AM - 2AM
    Thursday- 11:00AM - 2AM

If you are looking at joining us you should desire 3 things above all else.

1) An unbiased, stable, drama-free raiding environment led by experienced top end raiders.
    2) Raiders that are held accountable for constantly improving and being the best
    3) Efficiency and attitude needed to push top rankings on a 3 day schedule.

What we expect from you:
    -That you show up early, prepared with full consumables, knowledge of fights and strategies ahead of time.
    -That you are able to think analytically and understand that the mechanics of a fight are the most important thing not your numbers
    -That you can conduct yourself appropriately in a group of 25+ people
    -That you are able to review logs and improve yourself on a weekly basis
    -You are okay with sitting out on fights once in a while

What you can expect from us:
    -Unbiased leadership
    -Raiders that have raided and led many different top US guilds
    -A long term home with people who are laid back and wish to progress with other like minded individuals
    -The best players will be the ones who get the most raid time for progression
    -Low drama, it goes a long way to keeping things running smoothly.
    Divinedpala#1802 Guild Master
    pkingg15#1485- Officer

<Decipher> ALLIANCE on FROSTMANE (west coast server) has recently reformed and is currently recruiting. We raid two nights a week, Wed and Thursday 10 p.m.-1 a.m. CST. We have about 15 consistent raiders and are seeking to upsize to about 25 as a full roster. Loot is personal (omg, no loot drama, where do I sign up?!!), but we’re very team oriented so if people can use specific drops, they just have to make it known. Current progression is 9/9H with the desire to progress into mythic as soon as possible. Our raid lead is very likeable, very results-oriented and feels very strongly about improving every pull. Be warned, the guild is stocked with night owls. Guild members tend to be good friends, very supportive of one another in game and irl and we seek people that will enhance our WoW experience, not just show up only for raids. My battletag is Mercurial#1845 and my Steam ID is dobies4ever and I should be online tonight in Steam if you are interested.

Heyy!

Who is Stacks In Fire?
    Were a fairly new guild, within this expansion, however many of our members have been playing since vanilla. The guild was founded by 3 brothers and IRL friends, and because of that we do have the chill laid back vibe however we are very competitive! If raiding in a Semi hardcore guild is what you're looking for we are PERFECT for you! ❤︎

We Raid Tues, Wed, Friday from 8-11 est. we use Loot Council for our loot system! Fridays are typically optional and are our Heroic runs, However we also have H runs over the weekend.

We also Accept ALL casuals and run M+s daily, PVP, and past content for lego runs.

Our goal:
    Our goals are to have fun, and clear content! We want a group of people that not only become friends but also down content! Noone in our guild has an elitist attitude however we are competitive and no matter what our end goal is to complete all Normal, Heroic and Mythic Content!

Expectations:
    We expect you to have knowledge of your class and the fights we will be doing. We have guides to show our strats and plenty of videos you can watch! We also expect you to come to raid prepared with your bonus rolls, and on time! Food and flasks are provided by the guild!

We are always running content, Mythic pluses, alt runs for Heroic and normal, leggo runs throughout the week and also PVP. If you are looking for an active guild this is a great place for you!!

Briixxloveee #1363
    Discord: - ̗̀ briixxloveee ̖́-#4871

Melee DPS- Open

Enh shaman- Med/Low
    Death knight- Med
    Demon hunter- medium/high
    Rogue- HIGH
    Warrior- med
    Feral Druid- Med/High
    Ret Pally- high
    WindWalker Monk- Low

Ranged DPS- Open