[H] [US] [Area-52] The Dark Coven ---LF Ret Pally and Rogue to fill out roster

Danse Macabre is currently recruiting for a ret pally and a rogue to fill out our roster. We are currently 8/9 heroic. We raid Sunday/Monday 9:30pm to 12:30am server time.

The Dark Coven is one of the larger guilds on Area-52, boasting an incredible 4 different raid teams. Numerous things to do outside of raid as well. With a fun run raid on Tuesday nights and Saturday afternoon, I'm sure that you can find plenty of things to do to keep busy throughout the week.

If we sound like someplace that you would like to check out, either contact me via battle tag Sleepybear#16942 , or leave your battle tag here or you can contact me via Facebook at this profile. facebook.com/david.roush.71

Hit me up and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can, and Danse Macabre raid team and The Dark Coven look forward to hearing from you.

<BumP> We are still in search of a rogue or a ret pally to fill out our roster and begin to make our push into mythics.