Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I wanted evidence of Israelis HELPING Palastinians not reports of petty crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Solarflash View Post
    I wanted evidence of Israelis HELPING Palastinians not reports of petty crimes.

Killing israelis is petty crimes now? i gave you palestinians who try or do kill israelis and they treat them at their hospitals.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Kinda hilarious story. The part where the weapon was a hookah pipe is the best bit.
    I agree; I mean, are they not normally made from glass...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    Left-leaning posters criticizes Neo-Nazi's (the REAl anti-Semites) - "OMG, stop hating, you Lefties created them in the first place!"
    Left-leaning posters criticizes something in Israel - "OMG, you Lefties are all Anti-semites!!!"

Yeah...
    But being fair, if this site wasn't so fucking hilarious with mental gymnastics such as the above; hardly anyone would still come back here.
    A most insidious form of fear is that which masquerades as common sense or even wisdom, condemning as foolish, reckless, insignificant or futile the small, daily acts of courage which help to preserve man’s self-respect and inherent human dignity.”
    Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    ANTIFA Is so much closer to Nazi than most Nazis ever were.