Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    https://travelwirenews.com/almost-ly...-arabs-349903/

Really sad stuff. The occupation is bad enough. The apartheid is bad enough. The blockade is bad enough. Now we have people like this who are attacking others simply because how they look?
    There is a pretty good documentary on Netflix about a Israeli soccer club and what happens when 2 "Arab" guys from another soccer club join them. i don't understand why the Israelis (mostly jewish) are so racist especially when it comes to their history and WW2, didn't they learn anything?

// Link to the documentary: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5529828/
    Last edited by Dismembered; 2017-08-22 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Inb4 a triggered MMOchamp mod bans me and all the left-wing anti-semites off the hook.
    Damn, he's good.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    There is a pretty good documentary on Netflix about a Israeli soccer club and what happens when 2 "Arab" guys from another soccer club join them. i don't understand why the Israelis (mostly jewish) are so racist especially when it comes to their history and WW2, didn't they learn anything?

Fan base of that club is racist as fuck, you have that club and such fans in pretty much every country.

On the contrary the club from my city and the current champions has 4 Arab players that play regularly and are more than welcome. (Hapoel Be'er Sheva)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post

Because the majority of arabs want jews dead and israel under rubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Looks like a picture of germs.

Deleted
    Well religious states, there are various ethnic groups that identify as Jewish, most of which genetically take up the areas they historically lived in with various amounts of Levantine ancestry.

I agree though.
    What's up with sardinians and basque on that chart and who are the chuvashi?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    What's up with sardinians and basque on that chart and who are the chuvashi?
    Well Basques pre-date Indo-Europeans, so they're likely somewhat genetically distinct and looking it up, Chuvashi are a Turkic ethnic group in Russia.

I don't know about the Sardinians though, I'll have to read into that. Could be interesting.

Must a real confusing story for MMOchampion leftists. Do they get mad at the Israeli youths for being racists or do they get mad that the Israeli soldier wasn't lynched? Most leftists here hate Israel and hate Jews with a passion, so it is probably quite confusing for them.

Just look at the guy above me Tabrotar who say Jews are just like Nazis. That's your typical MMOchampion leftist. Jew hatred straight out of Mein Kampf.

Inb4 a triggered MMOchamp mod bans me and all the left-wing anti-semites off the hook.
    Indeed todays lefties are quite anti jewish and pro islam
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Like I could do without your shit posting and childish drivel. Don't like what I have to say? Put me on ignore and move on. Piss off.
    It aint me not ''liking'' your comment per se, but it does not really add to anything in this thread besides making it another Muslim hate thread. I think perhaps you'd be happier with more likeminded individuals -> https://www.stormfront.org/forum/index.php

Im sure they have lots to say about the ''hellhole'' that is the middle east your words not mine ofc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Indeed todays lefties are quite anti jewish and pro islam
    Proof? I've seen a great deal of opposition to Antisemitism and Islamophobia by liberals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Left-leaning posters criticizes Neo-Nazi's (the REAl anti-Semites) - "OMG, stop hating, you Lefties created them in the first place!"
    Left-leaning posters criticizes something in Israel - "OMG, you Lefties are all Anti-semites!!!"

Yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    Left-leaning posters criticizes Neo-Nazi's (the REAl anti-Semites) - "OMG, stop hating, you Lefties created them in the first place!"
    Left-leaning posters criticizes something in Israel - "OMG, you Lefties are all Anti-semites!!!"

Yeah...
    People in general are quick to accuse you of anti-Semitism if you criticize the state of Israel.

10+ Year Old Account
    People in general are quick to accuse you of anti-Semitism if you criticize the state of Israel.
    So I've noticed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    It aint me not ''liking'' your comment per se, but it does not really add to anything in this thread besides making it another Muslim hate thread. I think perhaps you'd be happier with more likeminded individuals -> https://www.stormfront.org/forum/index.php

Im sure they have lots to say about the ''hellhole'' that is the middle east your words not mine ofc.
    Didn't know Isreal were Muslims all of a sudden? You're just pushing your own agenda at this stage. Should be banned tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

So you mean the same when you criticize Muslims your labeled as a racist right away? Or an Islamophobe or a bigot?
    Yeah people like labels, what you gonna do.

It's bad when someone attack you for being Arab or Jew, this is not "Palestinian" territories where such behavior against Jews is promoted, in Israel this is considered as hate crime and kid will get punished.

Arabs hate Jews due to a propaganda of so called "Occupation" while some Israelis have issue with Arabs due to their violence towards Jews. Media today is a very powerful tool, so if you do not want to become another victim of it, read the history before coming to a wrong conclusion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    Ah yes i´m a lefty right.

If you would really have only an ounce of intelligence you would have at least know what the nazis did back in the days and then you would look at israel know look how they behave and what they do and would see the parrales.

But noo jews can´t do anything wrong they still have the "but they where treated soo bad" thing working for them.
    Talking about intelligence in the case when you look at behavior of Nazis through the prism of history and Israel through the prism of Media propaganda isn't wise. If we take the facts straight, what Nazis did to Jews is no where close to what Israelis do to Arabs who attacked Jews before the Jewish state was born and after. "Palestinian" population has grown badly compare to the Jewish during the WWll. In Israeli Jails Arabs living under conditions where they can chose when they can starve to protest something or eat growing their bellies so bad that hundreds mullions of starving people in other parts of the world can only dream of. You don't know even 1% of things that really happens in the middle east yet for some reason you feel so urged to come into this topic and share what you've seen on the news.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldarus View Post
    It's bad when someone attack you for being Arab or Jew, this is not "Palestinian" territories where such behavior against Jews is promoted, in Israel this is considered as hate crime and kid will get punished.

Arabs hate Jews due to a propaganda of so called "Occupation" while some Israelis have issue with Arabs due to their violence towards Jews. Media today is a very powerful tool, so if you do not want to become another victim of it, read the history before coming to a wrong conclusion.

- - - Updated - - -

Talking about intelligence in the case when you look at behavior of Nazis through the prism of history and Israel through the prism of Media propaganda isn't wise. If we take the facts straight, what Nazis did to Jews is no where close to what Israelis do to Arabs who attacked Jews before the Jewish state was born and after. "Palestinian" population has grown badly compare to the Jewish during the WWll. In Israeli Jails Arabs living under conditions where they can chose when they can starve to protest something or eat growing their bellies so bad that hundreds mullions of starving people in other parts of the world can only dream of. You don't know even 1% of things that really happens in the middle east yet for some reason you feel so urged to come into this topic and share what you've seen on the news.
    Hm so let´s see: The jews did attacks and bombings (which is by the way the same thing the palestinians do today) on the brits who where gouverning the land. Check

They killed the first UN diplomat ever announced (which btw was a close realitive to the ruling swedish king) and nobody of those group of fuckers did get even a slap on the wrist no one of them even got to be prime minister... and because of what?
    Because they thought that if his plans for a 2-state would work they never would get their "promised land".

Let´s see what´s next ah yes they take land which not belongs to them and is forbidden and dreaded in all of the world.

I propably have missed even more shit but what was your point again? the jews being all good and innocent? If yes then all i can say woulkd be : good joke boy good joke boy.

Must a real confusing story for MMOchampion leftists. Do they get mad at the Israeli youths for being racists or do they get mad that the Israeli soldier wasn't lynched? Most leftists here hate Israel and hate Jews with a passion, so it is probably quite confusing for them.

Just look at the guy above me Tabrotar who say Jews are just like Nazis. That's your typical MMOchampion leftist. Jew hatred straight out of Mein Kampf.

In my years on this site. The leftist people have been very critical os Israel while the right has been forgiving of their nazi like ways... so what the fuck are you talking about? Obama wasn't as gunho Israel as other presidents or even republicans and he got a lot of shit for it so why do you think leftist aren't critical of Israel?? You make zero sense. The right is forgiving of Israel and constantly forgive all of their misdeeds.

No one wants people to go around killing soldiers the fact is Israel is out of control. Saying Jews are like the nazi isn't wrong. They marginalized palestinas. They trapped them in an area. They bombed safe areas they told them to go. They shut off clean water and garbage they shut off utilities. They forced them into ghettos. They continue to encroach on their land. Survivors of ww2 have likened modern Israel to the start of the nazi regime
    Last edited by Themius; 2017-08-23 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldarus View Post

*Puts quotation marks about propaganda and adds that it's only "so called"* *Talks about how other people are subject to propaganda. OK then...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Israelis usually treat and saves lifes of palestinian though even after they have tried killing israelis, something they should be lucky about i dont think they would do the same.
    Can you link me some of these incidents, because to my knowledge they try to kill the palestinians every chance they get. I heard that they, and I am not joking, shoot palestinian men in the dick for fun. They even kill them, for no reason I might add, and are praised for it. One soldier fucked up big time when someone( a foreigner) got footage and spread it around. So the Israeli government punished the soldier to save face, and there was a HUGE protest by israelis demanding he be freed, because they don't think there is anything wrong with killing arabs. They have gatherings where they chant "Death to Arabs" in the streets. They have tons of refugees, because the Israelis just come and kick them out of their homes, and are like, hey im living here now, get out.

Basically the Israelis are literally evil, who even go as far as to pay a group of people to defend Israel and spread propaganda online. If you look into it, it is actually disgusting. I even saw a headline where it said "When genocide is Permissible."
    Last edited by Solarflash; 2017-08-24 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solarflash View Post
    Can you link me some of these incidents, because to my knowledge they try to kill the palestinians every chance they get. I heard that they, and I am not joking, shoot palestinian men in the dick for fun. They even kill them, for no reason I might add, and are praised for it. One soldier fucked up big time when someone( a foreigner) got footage and spread it around. So the Israeli government punished the soldier to save face, and there was a HUGE protest by israelis demanding he be freed, because they don't think there is anything wrong with killing arabs. They have gatherings where they chant "Death to Arabs" in the streets. They have tons of refugees, because the Israelis just come and kick them out of their homes, and are like, hey im living here now, get out.

Basically the Israelis are literally evil, who even go as far as to pay a group of people to defend Israel and spread propaganda online. If you look into it, it is actually disgusting. I even saw a headline where it said "When genocide is Permissible."
    http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.802757
    http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsIte...=article_title
    http://www.timesofisrael.com/once-in...s-the-patient/
    http://pjvoice.org/2014/11/14/israel.../#.WZ7SO9FLeUk
    http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Co...ntities-431904
    http://www.jta.org/2017/07/10/news-o...g-knife-attack
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-is...-idUSKBN18T137
    http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Co...-Hebron-435320

The 17 year old Palestinian was shot running from the police, and the 13 year old Palestinian was hit by a car while trying escape. Both the attacker and the victim are now being treated in an Israeli hospital.

There is plenty.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-08-24 at 01:39 PM.