Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Well then Obama is playing a pretty darn clever game, since he couldn't know for sure if Trump wouldn't just go hard out on those Nazis, and probably earn some cred with people.

That's a risky plan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, in the vein of "Simpsons did it" Alex Jones called this a false flag a while ago.

Apparently not all the potatoes are in the ground.

15+ Year Old Account
    He probably thinks that "plausible" is a term that describes an emotion but then people thought it's plausible that Michelle Obama is a lizard and Obama's real name is Barry Soetero. It seems the world is in reality just in a state of equilibrium and peace but now and then evil actors stage false flag incidents so they can get Power™.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I mean it is technically plausible, just like it's plausible that all the World's governments are secretly being controlled by aliens.
    Its possible. I would say its not plausible.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togashii View Post
    http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/p...168173127.html

Must be bucking for an appointment in the Shit-gibbon administration. Or gearing up to run for a Federal seat.
    Just one more Deplorable trying to deflect what his God-King continues to fuck up on an almost daily basis. They just keep falling farther down the rabbit hole.