Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Well then Obama is playing a pretty darn clever game, since he couldn't know for sure if Trump wouldn't just go hard out on those Nazis, and probably earn some cred with people.

That's a risky plan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, in the vein of "Simpsons did it" Alex Jones called this a false flag a while ago.

Apparently not all the potatoes are in the ground.

15+ Year Old Account
    He probably thinks that "plausible" is a term that describes an emotion but then people thought it's plausible that Michelle Obama is a lizard and Obama's real name is Barry Soetero. It seems the world is in reality just in a state of equilibrium and peace but now and then evil actors stage false flag incidents so they can get Power™.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I mean it is technically plausible, just like it's plausible that all the World's governments are secretly being controlled by aliens.
    Its possible. I would say its not plausible.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togashii View Post
    http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/p...168173127.html

Must be bucking for an appointment in the Shit-gibbon administration. Or gearing up to run for a Federal seat.
    Just one more Deplorable trying to deflect what his God-King continues to fuck up on an almost daily basis. They just keep falling farther down the rabbit hole.