Do you no longer need a timed Mythic+ to get the weekly chest now?

I completed a +16 but not on time , i havent completed any mythic+ on time this week , will i get a weekly chest?

Yes you will.

Deleted
    You never needed to finish a Mythic+ in time to qualify for the weekly chest

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    You did , i think they changed it unless i remember something wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    you did not

Nah, just needed to beat the time to get up to higher diffs
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Nope. It always was the highest one you completed, regardless of time, decided your weekly chest.

beating the timer was never needed for weekly chest, just completing it. So you can easily grind up a key on your mains and carry your lower alts carefully through a 15 especially on fortified weeks with CC on trash.

Keep in mind , i dont talk about the quality of the loot , i know i will get 930+ with a deplete +16 , what i mean is getting a chest in the first place.

Keep in mind , i dont talk about the quality of the loot , i know i will get 930+ with a deplete +16 , what i mean is getting a chest in the first place.
    what you asked is will you get a weekly chest, yes you will. people have answered this for you already. why are you rewording it to ask the same thing?

you can take 40 hours to do a dungeon and you'd still get a weekly chest, same as when the expansion launced.

Face. Palm.

Erm... wut? lol. Even though you said the weekly chest multiple times I'm going to assume you're asking if you get a chest at the end of the dungeon you don't complete on time? I haven't been playing the last patch so I can't answer but maybe this will clarify your question? Otherwise your question has been answered by the first few people responding.

The chest is always there

You will always get a chest at the end of a dungeon if you do (no matter the time) it all and you wil always get a weekly chest at reset if you do any m +2 or higher even if you do not make it in time.

If you manage to do a +15, no matter the time you'll get a 930 item in the box at reset. The box in the instance will only be a 910 if you get any at all, unless it's wf or tf of course.