Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Yup, do it pretty often too, along with my neck.

Basically do it to loosen up, otherwise I eventually feel like my knuckles/neck are locked in place.

Though I try to keep it down around others since I know some dislike it and frankly I really don't wanna listen to them complaining. My body, I'll fuck it up if I want to. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I'd wife that.

On Topic: Yeah, I crack them often. Maybe twice a day?
    Twice a day is what you consider 'often'? Lol noob, those are rookie numbers! ROFL I crack mine at least 3-4 times an HOUR. Not every joint every time, but I am constantly popping my fingers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conor McGregor View Post
    just 300 people in a study 25+ years old, doesnt seem too scientific. anyone can simply increase their grip by exercising the hands
    True. On the other hand, I don't see any reports or studies indicating it's beneficial to cracking one's knuckles. Aside from the mental satisfaction that accompanies any nervous/bad habit. /shrug
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

Yeah I crack mine quite a lot, along with my wrist, probably every few minutes, otherwise they hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    True. On the other hand, I don't see any reports or studies indicating it's beneficial to cracking one's knuckles. Aside from the mental satisfaction that accompanies any nervous/bad habit. /shrug
    touche, friend

Deleted
    Yeah... And my neck, shoulder, back, toes.

Also my wrists before I do any activity...

Only when im gonna fap, wich is quite often

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Do you crack your knuckles? If so how long? I crack mine quite often. Whenever the pressure builds up in them
    Do you know about the secret knuckle? Go to your thumb knuckle, then move down one, then move down one more. Enjoy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Twice a day is what you consider 'often'? Lol noob, those are rookie numbers! ROFL I crack mine at least 3-4 times an HOUR. Not every joint every time, but I am constantly popping my fingers.
    I have done it so much, there are some I can repeatedly pop just by wiggling them.

Deleted
    Feels Good Man

Bruce Lee cracked all sorts of stuff in his body like that. He was a big fan of it and said it helped. I'm no scientist but if it worked for Bruce fuckin' Lee, I see no problem in it.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I cracked my knuckles while reading this on my ipad

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you crack your knuckles? If so how long? I crack mine quite often. Whenever the pressure builds up in them
    About, 2-4 times a day. I've had to do it now and then since my thumb would sometimes 'lock-up', and this was before I cracked fingers/knuckles.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

yeah knuckles, toes, neck, back, wrists etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whenever I make a fist.

#manhands

RAWR

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    My friend can do it at will, whenever he wants to.

Mine don't crack, they just go really stiff. Kind of have to release the pressure like a slow, painful fart rather than a crack.

I only crack moose knuckles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I do, in roughly the last 10 years I don't think I've gone a day without cracking my knuckles multiple times during the day. I've tried to stretch my back wile sitting in an office chair to try and make the individual joints in my spine crack (mainly in the lower part), but I can't do it, so I don't try that all too often just in case I do damage to my spine.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Well, if you stop cracking them, after a few months you won't be able to crack them, or it will be much less of a crack.

I've never been much of a joint cracker, mine don't really even do it either.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    It's just buildup of gas bubbles. Pretty much everything else you might have heared such as it causes joint damage is just a myth.
    True. Though I once had a patient that broke a finger doing it, so...