Looking for a new Mythic Guild

looking for a high end progression Guild to push content with. Due to recent events. My new Guild is falling apart and I must find a new home once again. I'm a hardcore Raider looking for a hardcore Guild that strives to be number one. Currently I am 1 of 9 Mythic but have 4 of 9 XP. I main a Havoc Demon Hunter but can tank if needed. Really hoping to find a new home before Argus.

Bnet - Nos#11346

Hey, I would love to talk to you, discord is best in the day. Here is the spam below. We are really trying to bring in strong dps to weed out our low performing dps to get us back on track for cutting edge.

In Relentless, our goal is to maintain a relaxed, fun atmosphere that is focused on clearing mythic content before the next raid is released. Relentless has been on Undermine since May 26, 2007 and we plan to continue on raiding until the servers go dark.

We generally raid current content on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays from 8:00-11:00 PM EST while running Mythic+ and alt raids on off nights. Loot is distributed through the EP/GP Loot System on Heroic and Mythic difficulties.

Current Progress: 2/9M ToS

Current Recruiting Needs:

Warrior (DPS)
    Warlock
    Hunter
    Druid (Dps)

Any other exceptional Heals or DPS

All applicants will be considered regardless of spec and class.
    You can add: RJMAR#1179, Zeol#1708 or on discord RJMAR#3969

- - - Updated - - -

To Follow up we are able to cross realm trial tonight