7+ Year Old Account

Starcraft II - worth getting back into?

So I've been playing ranked SC2 for WoL and first part of HotS but haven't touched the multiplayer (or the game for that matter) for years. Now, I do have LotV and I was wondering whether it's worth getting back into multiplayer. So my questions are: Are there a lot of people playing still and is there a community going at all?
    Burn it. BURN IT!

Last month: not really, after the rereleased a touch up of the first? shits dead cap'n

Yeah people are still playing it and its e-sport community is still going on, but as you already know its a really hard game lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Yeah people are still playing it and its e-sport community is still going on, but as you already know its a really hard game lol
    The game being hard is not a problem for me, the problem is that I have pretty much noone to play it with. That's why I asked if the game is worth getting back into, I wanna play ranked and nonranked matches like I used to in WoL.
    Burn it. BURN IT!

... you already have the software =/

just spend the time and see for yourself? It's not like you're trying to convince yourself to drop money on it right now, THAT's already happened. Take a weekend/week/whatever and get first hand experience relating to this subject rather than forum experience.