Class Hall Shop Keeper Acting Weird

So I've recently come back to my rogue for my main alt and I have noticed that when I enter the shop for our main entrance, the keeper runs out and does some RP about crap I don't care about. Then he goes back and after a few seconds I can finally get the door opened. This didn't happen earlier in the expac so I'm curious as to why all the sudden this stupid irritation is here. Is there a way to stop it from happening because it happens every single time.

Thanks!

I would recommend going to the blacksmith/mining area, where the knocker is, and talk to the guy there and go in using the knocker. Beats running down all the ramps and all through the sewer to get to the mission board.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    There`s the Blacksmith/Miner area and the shop near the Horde section.
    That's the 2 knockers. Way quicker than the main entrance.

Yes, this is all the "Look there's Argus above us." Patch last week, Both the Mining and the Cheese shop both have their nice fast entrances.

I've seen the cheese shop one but it won't let me enter using that knocker, only exit. The BS one I have yet to see but I'll look for it. thanks all

Deleted
    I use the sewer exit on the south part of Dalaran. Feels Cooler and no need to go through a loading screen.

Yeah i found both BS and Cheese but I cannot use them to enter. Is that tied to a rep?

Quote Originally Posted by Galaar View Post
    Yeah i found both BS and Cheese but I cannot use them to enter. Is that tied to a rep?
    No, talk to the NPCs in the building near the knocker. Lucian Trias and Mongar are their names iirc.

Slightly off-topic, but I swear there used to be more entrances in beta than those two, the one in Glorious Goods, and the sewer entrance? Maybe I'm remembering wrong?
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2017-08-23 at 12:06 AM.

Just use the sewer and fly in.

You have to talk to the npc near the door to make the knocker clickable

Miner NPC entrance is closest to the map... and AH if you have engi.

Figured out last night that if I approach the main guy stealthed and initiate the conversation he doesn't do the whole RP crap. Thanks for the tips on the other entrances didn't realize I had to talk to the people.

Can't believe they haven't hotfixed this honestly. It's so irritating it basically makes nobody go to the original entrance anymore.

He doesn't seem to be acting weird for me anymore so he may have gotten stealth hotfix.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    He doesn't seem to be acting weird for me anymore so he may have gotten stealth hotfix.
    yep - this ^

Same, He seemed to be back to "normal" as of Aug 28 , ish.
    More an annoyance, but glad it is "fixed"

I'm glad they did this thing with the shopkeeper because I never knew until it first started that I could talk to other shopkeepers and use the knockers. I always tried the knockers and was never able to get in before, not realizing I *could* use them after talking to someone first.

So, I'm happy I found much quicker ways in.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__