885 Prot War/Experience Player LFG

*Currently 893 ilvl*

I am a very experienced player who is currently looking for a guild to start raiding again. I got into legion a couple of months after release, and struggled to find a guild home due to the guilds I was with breaking up. I decided to take a break shortly before the release of NH, and am currently back at. My raid times can start NO EARLIER THAN 8CST/6PST/7MST/9EST.

My experience included:

Vanilla - Rogue - all content including Naxx; however we stop progressing on C'thun to clear Naxx, but went back to C'thun. All content cleared before TBC.

TBC - Rogue - all content including 4/6 SW prior to nerf, 6/6 day of nerf

WotLK - Rogue - all content, including server first Algalon clear, took a break right before ICC but did clear content before Cata

Cata - Protadin - Guild broke up during Firelands, and then got burnt out during DS, did clear DS

MoP - Monk - missed most of the expansion, came back after SoO

WoD - Rogue - guild broke up during 2nd tier of raiding, just kind of hung out most of it

Legion - got into a couple of months late, had a WW, hated it, rolled DH, but 2 guilds I joined broke up, struggled to find a home so decided to take a break.

I know I am undergeared, but I am not a bad player. I am just looking a solid group of players who are in need a solid player/tank to progress with. I am not here to waste my time or yours. If you are looking for a solid, dependable player and a pretty chill dude to play with, please hit me up! Miyamoto83#1921 on BNet or Nobunaga#0067 on Discord
    Last edited by Miyamoto; 2017-08-23 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Updated

we raid at 12a CST. if that's too late, well then that sucks AAIIYAAA#1485

FDLU 9/9n 5/9H is looking for healer(s) (non druid/pally) and then DPS(non-hunter). We raid Thursday and Friday nights (Fri/Sat Mornings) 1AM-4AM server. We have a small group and would very much like to expand during Tomb. We have been AOTC in heroics since Legion launch. Mythic raiding is not our #1 goal because of manning issues. If we were to get enough we would def push mythic content. Interested reply here or send me a bnet request AAIIYAAA#1485

Quote Originally Posted by aaiiyaaa View Post
    we raid at 12a CST. if that's too late, well then that sucks AAIIYAAA#1485

FDLU 9/9n 5/9H is looking for healer(s) (non druid/pally) and then DPS(non-hunter). We raid Thursday and Friday nights (Fri/Sat Mornings) 1AM-4AM server. We have a small group and would very much like to expand during Tomb. We have been AOTC in heroics since Legion launch. Mythic raiding is not our #1 goal because of manning issues. If we were to get enough we would def push mythic content. Interested reply here or send me a bnet request AAIIYAAA#1485
    Yeah that's too late for me, thanks for the interest though!

Hello there!

I'm an officer for the guild <Song of the Blade> that is located on the Illidan server. We're actively seeking a few players to fill out our dps and/or tanking roles for our heroic raiding. We got off to a slow start, but are now steamrolling through content. Our Heroic raid times are Monday/Wednesday nights from 8pm - 10pm CST, with an optional Normal run Tuesdays at 8pm CST.

We're currently 9/9N and 4/9H with 5th boss at 15%.

We have a solid group of 11-13 players are a seeking the last few to put together a solid 15-20 man raid.

We also have a group who does PVP and multiple Mythic+ dungeon runs throughout the week. Feel free to add me if you'd like to chat.

BNet: Saiyaku#1609
    Discord: Shalendra#2354