Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Angry <MMA> Jon Jones busted. Failed drug test.

Busted again. Daniel Cormier called it in a pre fight interview.

On a side note, fighting in a sporting event while on steroids should be a criminal offense with a high fine and/or prison time. You are putting the other persons life in jeopardy. Which is exactly what Mark Hunt is suing the UFC for.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/8/2...est-at-ufc-214

I want to see the rematch with swedish Gustafsson, maby that will never happend now or it will i have no idea.

just let them all juice, it would be great!

still though, what a dumbass he is. hopefully this puts the nail in the people that claim he is even close to GOAT.

10+ Year Old Account
    bye bye BonesJones . i dont think tainted dick pills excuse is going to work..

he just got of his suspension, USADA was watching him like a hawk.. it really makes no sense. there is no fucking way he was going to get away with anything.

honestly, i hope hes cleared of this. doubtful, but i hope

man i feel bad for DC. hes a great fighter and great person, and people shit on him just cuz he was Jon Jones rival
    Last edited by Fat Mac; 2017-08-23 at 09:19 AM.

I don't see any point in banning substances. Let them all juice. I want to see the biggest, strongest, angriest retard beat the shit out of all the others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    I don't see any point in banning substances. Let them all juice. I want to see the biggest, strongest, angriest retard beat the shit out of all the others.
    i dont mind that . but lets have 2 divisions for the ones who want to fight fair.

or just watch any fight before USADA was involved
    Last edited by Fat Mac; 2017-08-23 at 09:26 AM.

Deleted
    Jon Jones is his own worst enemy. The most talented MMA fighter of all time has screwed up his own career and eradicated himself from becoming the greatest of all time.
    What a dumbass...

Deleted
    I mean, at least it's a great excuse for Cormier and his fans for why he got his ass beat.

15+ Year Old Account
    No it should be legal. I want to be entertained and stronger, faster, bigger atjletes are more entertaining.

it also eliminates Lance Armstrong style hypocrisy scenarios.

LMAO at getting triggered by athletes using PED.

"forcing athletes to use drugs is unhealthy"
    plently of regular jobs out there which have healthy risks were you don't even get a fraction of money and fame these athletes earn
    Last edited by Dangg; 2017-08-23 at 01:48 PM.

No substances should be controlled in competetive sport.

Might as well make training illegal :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conor McGregor View Post
    i dont mind that . but lets have 2 divisions for the ones who want to fight fair.
    I want to say that there is a Japanese MMA scene where you're allowed to juice to the gills. Not Pride, something newer.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

He's done. Spent years fucking around, finally comes back and is caught for fucking around again. Dana should just ban him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It wouldn't be equal. It wouldn't come down to who trained the hardest or put the most effort in. It would come down to who had the most conducive biology for steroids and had the genetics to handle larger amounts than his opponent.

Person X takes steroid and gets bigger
    Person Y takes steroid and dies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    He's done. Spent years fucking around, finally comes back and is caught for fucking around again. Dana should just ban him.
    Assuming it's a double positive then maybe but Dana isn't the kind of person who would want to miss the kind of paydays he brings in. Even if Jones is suspended for a year or more for doping it all contributes towards a huge pay day in the end especially when Jones is automatically gifted high-profile fights assuming he continues to fight. Could you imagine if Dana somehow gave him Lesner at the end of his suspension? Madness.

Outside of McGregor, Jones is easily one of the top PPV golden geese in spite of his controversies.
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2017-08-23 at 02:10 PM.

Wouldn't it be time to ban the guy from the sport? I mean, sure, he's a huge draw, but he blatantly disrespects the sport and his peers for the second time, now.
    First time? Sure, we can believe it's a mistake in judgment. Second time, come the fuck on now.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    Assuming it's a double positive then maybe but Dana isn't the kind of person who would want to miss the kind of paydays he brings in. Even if Jones is suspended for a year or more for doping it all contributes towards a huge pay day in the end especially when Jones is automatically gifted high-profile fights assuming he continues to fight. Could you imagine if Dana somehow gave him Lesner at the end of his suspension? Madness.

Outside of McGregor, Jones is easily one of the top PPV golden geese in spite of his controversies.
    Pretty sure this pop is a mandatory 4 year ban. White should have banned him after the 2nd pop immediately which came right after the first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Pretty sure this pop is a mandatory 4 year ban. White should have banned him after the 2nd pop immediately which came right after the first.
    Apparently the substance he used carries a mandatory two-year suspension for first time offenders so you may very well be right about that. It'll be his first time caught with Turinabol but given his history they'll likely just pile it all together to get an end result which could very well have an enormous impact on his career in spite of only being 30.

From my understanding the main benefit of Turinabol is that it leaves the body within a week so it's possible that he used it specifically for this reason and was hoping it'd be out before pissing in a cup. Can't blame this one on dick pills and East Germany hasn't been around for a while.

Deleted
    Nearly all of the top athletes use banned substances, so it's not a real surprise seeing someone get caught. Wish people would stop being less negative/uninformed about the entire aspect and remove the taboo about steroids and the likes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the used fake story lines in Wrestling, not steroids...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    I want to say that there is a Japanese MMA scene where you're allowed to juice to the gills. Not Pride, something newer.
    Rizin would be it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I mean, at least it's a great excuse for Cormier and his fans for why he got his ass beat.
    while he did lose, and people will of course use this as an excuse, if Jones is found guilty the fight will be a no-contest and the belt will go back to DC.

that is all that will matter.