Coming back to WoW

I'm coming back to WoW since my departure from NH. Based on your opinion which is top dog MM or BM? Thanks a bunch.
    Last edited by Gunr; 2017-08-23 at 06:54 PM.

im in the same boat as well. i've been googling and for pve it seems like MM is better than BM. can't find anything for pvp as i wish to play pvp though...

MM does more damage in most situations. BM has better utility due to the wrist legendary being good for them and having a pet out, also cheetah cd is lower as well on demand burst is also a bit better with BW having a very low cd with the direbeast resets

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    MM does more damage in most situations. BM has better utility due to the wrist legendary being good for them and having a pet out, also cheetah cd is lower as well on demand burst is also a bit better with BW having a very low cd with the direbeast resets
    Can Icy Veins be considered for live patch?

Quote Originally Posted by lastword112 View Post
    Icy veins is actually the best guide out there for hunters. They've started inviting people who actually know what they're talking about to write guides instead of doing it internally

Quote Originally Posted by lastword112 View Post
    Them or WoWHead are the two most seem to use for this kind of thing.

If you want to torture yourself? Sure go ahead roll a hunter. Want to have fun? Roll one of those classes that have consistently been good throughout WoW's lifetime (looking at you rogues and mages) or roll FOTM (DH).

Quote Originally Posted by Gunr View Post
    I'm coming back to WoW since my departure from NH. Based on your opinion which is top dog MM or BM? Thanks a bunch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    If you want to torture yourself? Sure go ahead roll a hunter. Want to have fun? Roll one of those classes that have consistently been good throughout WoW's lifetime (looking at you rogues and mages) or roll FOTM (DH).
    Hunter basically always has a spec that is quite strong. This xpac there hasn't been a time where a hunter spec hasn't been a very strong pick for progression (which is what matters).

OT: MM hunter is the stronger spec, especially for anything with a bit of aoe (BMs aoe is very pitiful, needs a buff). But it isn't close enough for it to be an opinion thing, MM is the better spec on every boss assuming you play perfectly and handle movement perfectly. If you can't, BM starts to have some fights it wins in (St high movement fights, nothing aoe) And icyveins is where you want to look for guides.